1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Zero Tolerance ZT300 Pocket Clip

Discussion in 'Knives' started by mrichelo, Aug 10, 2008.

1. mrichelo

mrichelo Loaded Pockets

First off love the knife. It is beefy, solid and I think the design is sexy.

I've been thinking of carrying it IWB, but the pocket clip is sooo tight. I can't even get it to clip on my pants, and if I did it would rip them apart from clipping and unclipping the knife.

I'm hesitant to try and modify it in fear of rendering it useless. Anyone else encounter this? Any suggestions?

Mark

2. Mongomondo

Mongomondo Empty Pockets

Get a sheath from lifter's leather or G2. It's much more comfortable than IWB too.

3. trailmix

trailmix Empty Pockets

don't worry about it. just take it off and bend it to where you need it. you can always bend it back.

4. A.M.

A.M. Loaded Pockets

I just got one of these last week. Wish I got one a lot sooner, one hell of a knife for the price. I roll with mine IWB, comfortable and no problems.

5. jujigatame

jujigatame Loaded Pockets

Set it in a vise or clamp it to your kitchen table and slowly bend it a little. Then put it back on the knife and try it. If it's not enough just go back to the vise and bend it a little more. Repeat as needed. As long as you take it one bit at a time you really shouldn't be in danger of damaging the clip.

6. mrichelo

mrichelo Loaded Pockets

Awesome.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

Mark

7. sabongero

sabongero Loaded Pockets

You can make a shim for it and it will work great! I took an old credit card, poked some holes to match the screw holes of the pocket clip. Place the customized shim between the scale and pocket clip, then screw it back in It . On my real Strider, I used a thin washer between the scale and pocket clip. Pesto, instant fix!

8. ericb445

ericb445 Loaded Pockets