1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Zebra F-301 mini o-ring size?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by shadeone, Apr 20, 2008.

1. shadeone

shadeone Loaded Pockets

just got a zebra f-301 mini and love it as my every day carry pen cus it clips to my jeans pocket and doesnt add any weight. my only gripe with it is when you put the body tube on the end of teh pen part to make it a full size pen, it doesnt stay on very good because all thats holdng it from slipping off is the o-ring on the pen body... i am just wondering if anyone knows the size of the o-ring on the pen because i want to get a replacement that is just a tiny bit thicker or something to make the body tube stay on better... if im writing hard and fast i can almost fling teh top off and across the room!!!

thanks in advance!
    shade

2. killdozer

killdozer Loaded Pockets

That's agood idea... bump

3. TNRonin

TNRonin Loaded Pockets

I took one of my compact 301s and replaced the o-ring with one slightly larger, I even deepened the groove. It would work when slippery (wet), but when it dried it was difficult to get off. I finally put it on and left it on. LOL

4. ninjaboigt

ninjaboigt Loaded Pockets

lol i donno which o ring would fit, but i recently bought these too, and i love them, i put a split ring ( from the fenix E01) on the cap, and attach it to my keys, but tahts the only advice i can give on those. sorry

5. Slumber

Slumber Loaded Pockets

I've had several Compact 301's and only one (one of my first) seemed to have the problem the orignal poster had. All the others seemed to hold on much better. Maybe it was a problem with earlier production pens since this thread is kind of dated.