1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Zargons EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Zargon, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Zargon

Zargon Loaded Pockets

And a quick glamour shot from a few days ago[​IMG]

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

2. Zargon

Zargon Loaded Pockets

New oil for the transfer case, and both differentials. I'm running 85W90 instead of the specd 75W90 because the heavier oil will help preserve the gears in the transfer case (even though these discos have bullet proof transfer cases, this one is getting up there in miles). Also will I was down there a quick tap to reseat the ABS sensors and I have working anti lock brakes again. [​IMG]

EDIT: the rear diff just got a top off due to a stuck drain plug

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

3. Zargon

Zargon Loaded Pockets

I figured its been a while since I updated here, so just a quick one about my truck and EDC refinement I suppose. Since last talking about it my EDC has thinned out a little bit, in part due to the summer! I have been usually running my peak, Oakley frog skins, a knife or multitool (Letherman rebar for on my person, Swiss tool for in the landy), wallet, phone, and that's pretty much it, trying out some new things every once in a while and might try to get some tritium vials in there somewhere.

Now, on to the vastly more picture filled thing!

Since I last posted about it, the Disco has gotten some modification to the front bumper, a front steering bash plate installed, brand new Cooper AT3 tires (Brilliant tires), and I have sorted out a decent amount of electrical gremlins (turn signal, ABS, etc.).[​IMG]

After getting the old girl a bit sorted out and having put some decent miles on her, I decided to embark on a road trip with my brothers , to try and conquer the Mojave road! We packed the rover up with enough to live out of it for a few days we set out on the adventure.

[​IMG]
    Driving for a full half day brought us to our motel (the first photo is from here), after staying the night we headed to the last fuel stop before the start of the trail and filled up the tank + 10 gallons extra. After topping off we were on the road.
    [​IMG]

The road went incredibly smoothly, no issues with the truck, and amazing views for miles
    [​IMG]

A quick stop for lunch
    [​IMG]

And the travelers monument, which contains an inspirational quote I am not aloud to talk about.
    [​IMG]

After one very deep river crossing (Which I have video of somewhere) the trip ended in a nice little blast around Malibu, a great way to spend time with my brothers and to start off the summer.
    [​IMG]

4. Zargon

Zargon Loaded Pockets

This was just a test for sharing images using google (It worked)

5. Zargon

Zargon Loaded Pockets

Wow I haven't posted here in a while... Since I last posted I've continued to pursue becoming a lighting designer for theater, which has landed me over in London attending GSMD for technical theater...

Anyways, I was taking some photos of my tool case (Pelican 1510) to document its current state and figured some might find it interesting. I'm happy to answer questions/take recommendations. Hopefully people find it somewhat interesting.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#185 Zargon, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  6. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Can't see da pics...

Zargon likes this.
  7. Zargon

Zargon Loaded Pockets

Thanks for letting me know! It should be fixed now

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk