1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Your perfect tool kit?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by CBRNE, Oct 8, 2017.

1. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

So I have one of these Deployment bags too and it is enormous and really surprisingly well organized inside too and they sell them in all ranges of size and price and quality levels and this might be something to look into for the back of the old,whichever it was too!

https://www.google.com/search?q=blackhawk+deployment+bag&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjcjfiW4aTpAhU_B50JHbNTD8EQ_AUoAnoECAwQBA&biw=1257&bih=695

The nice thing is that it is designed to be easily wheeled around while being high capacity and fairly light weight by itself too.

Just another option.
    I found mine second hand really cheap as I always try to do and it has come in really handy for me the few times that I have needed something that big.

RogerStenning likes this.
  2. jds1

jds1 Loaded Pockets

This is the hall closet kit for small home repairs without a trip to the garage. 12” x 7” x 4” zippered pouch.

[​IMG]

Jeff

jcombs, Stryker, Benton629 and 7 others like this.
  3. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

Had not seen this thread before. I hear echoes of questions I keep asking myself. Many of my tools are/were organized for set building which came to a screeching halt with Coronafornia. I walked off stage one day intending to return the following day to complete the build of a baby grand piano. Months later it is still sitting where I left it.
    Hoping things get better so I have a reason for all these tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

The most useful thing for me that people forget/underestimate is different types of glue.
    I like to have hot glue sticks (they can be melted with a lighter), superglue, and epoxy putty. They all have different uses. Hot glue is great for a temporary hold, and I use it as a clamp sometimes to hold something in place while I attach it properly. The epoxy putty is great in spaces where a liquid glue would just run off.

5. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

Great suggestions. I carry superglue, and epoxy putty. Will add the glue sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk