1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Your ideal pocket edc weight?

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by dmattaponi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. MatBlack

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

I have no idea what the weight of the things I carry is. It varies; based on how I dress, where I'm going, and what I plan to do.

dmattaponi likes this.
  2. TheGremlin

TheGremlin Loaded Pockets

Practically never? With a few exceptions, I use most of my carry multiple times a week if not daily.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

3. Sentinel-14

Sentinel-14 Loaded Pockets

I carry the same things in my pockets every day: wallet, keys, pocket pen, large folding knife, large stockman. That's it, and on the postal scale that comes in at 15.1oz. Weight probably fluctuates a bit based on which large folding knife I'm carrying (3.25" to 3.75" blade, G10 scales vs Aluminum vs stainless steel, etc), so we'll say 15-16oz is the normal.

Everything else I carry in my EDC pack. I work in an office environment so my pack is never more than a few steps away, and the reason I started carrying a bag/pack in the first place is because I wanted to carry more things than I had pocket space for.

4. dmattaponi

dmattaponi Loaded Pockets

I’m still hovering around the 10oz mark, with half the weight in the Leatherman. If I could convince myself to leave the multitool, I’d have a nice 5ozish edc :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nathaniel Whiteinge likes this.