1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Your EDC Wishlist

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by EDCNoob, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Mr. Martines

Mr. Martines Loaded Pockets

Sorry for bumping but this is really interesting thread :D
    Bag: Maxpedition Falcon Royal Blue
    Firearm: Just some air-gun for our cottage. I have one but upgrading is good...
    Knife: Spyderco Delica/Dragonfly/ESEE Candiru (each is about 80 € in Slovakia FYI) or Artwood Skeeter ( :spin: )
    Multi-tool: Leatherman tool
    Flashlight: Fenix E15
    Pen: MaxMadCo/TiBolt (my most used thing in EDC)
    Keychain accessory: Gavko Microdashi
    Gadget: Sporkula... For ice-cream. :D
    Other: Zippo lighter (always wanted one) I love fire... :D

microbe, Tyrolee and Water-Rat like this.
  2. moostapha

moostapha Loaded Pockets

I'll play.

Bag: custom. I have a tailor that I'll talk to, but I might have to seek out someone. I'm sick of "almost" bags. What I want is a belstaff 556 in exactly the right size with side pockets more like the ones on the rothco/random-chinese-factory "Jack Bauer Bag" that will take the vertx satchel strap pad without looking stupid....plus internal organization like a mix of the able archer bags and the fossil casual ew bags, and a couple of elastic loops in the front pockets and maybe loop fields for mag carriers and what not in the side pockets. The hard part will be keeping it from being bulky/heavy.

Firearm: I have a few on my list. Next is either going to be a Glock 19 milled for an RMR or a fairly basic full-length AR-15 with a good single-stage trigger, a basic comp, and a trijicon 1-4x for 3-gun and tactical rifle matches...so also a full length grip and as light as possible.

Knife: Microtech utx-70 with a single-edge blade.

Flashlight: I'm not sure....some 14500 or AAA light with a clicky tail switch that will take a lanyard and still be able to tail stand...preferably with exactly 2 modes...maplight and "wow".

Pen: I'm happy with my Parker Vectors. I'm probably going to join an ink club, though.

Gadget: I think I want a Chromebook...something tiny that I can put Linux on that will access my home lab that's light enough to disappear in a bag....also, a 256gb usb3 thumb drive. Do those exist yet?

Other: I want to redo my FAK a bit...basically I want a boo boo kit, plus a couple things for the bigger stuff I actually know how to treat, like an epi-pen.

microbe likes this.
  3. Katjang1

Katjang1 Loaded Pockets

I am a geargeek so I have a enormous wishlist. Let's see.

Bag: 5.11 Rush 12 in sandstone,

Firearm: ah, no, no es posible Holanda, :(

Knife: Fox knives Karamit 599, for selfdefense,

Flashlight: fenix pd22 for edc use,

Pen: uzi or Böker .45 tactical pen,

Multitool: leatherman Rebar, love the looks :)

Just to name some. My actual wishlist goes on forever!

4. batteur
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

batteur Loaded Pockets

Perhaps all the money you aren’t allowed to spend on lighters and knives sums up to be enough for an EDGun Lelya. :angel::inlove:
    I don’t know your Slovakian laws, but AFAIK I could not get or even use it legally here in Germany.:(

Mr. Martines likes this.
  5. Water-Rat

Water-Rat Loaded Pockets

Thought I would update mine from last year. Plain text items are ones I still haven't gotten and still want. Crossed out ones are items I gave up on because I know I'll never talk myself into getting one. Bold ones are things I now have! And Italics are new things added to the list.

Items are more or less listed in order of how likely I am to actually get them with the last item being a grail-type item that I will probably never own.

Bag: NRS PFD Hydration Pack, 5.11 Rush 24 to replace my ancient kayaking/swimming gear bag, Vanquest Javelin or other sling pack for DSLR carry

Firearm: N/A

There's so many cool knives out there... most of which are too scary expensive for me. I think I'm going to go the quantity over quality route for a while since I only have a few knives so far.

Knife: Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Salt, Case Mini-Trapper, Opinel no. 6, Svord Mini Peasant, Kershaw Cryo, ESEE Zancudo, Ontario Rat 2, Spyderco Persistance, ESEE Candiru, CRKT M16-12ZE-E.R., Spyderco Atlantic Salt, Mantis Encore, 5.11 C.U.B. Karambit, Fox/Emerson Karambit (I still want a karambit type knife just because they look so cool, but there's more important things to get first)

Multi-tool: LM Style PS (I need something that's weapon-free zone friendly), LM Wave or similar (I want a larger MT for my car)

Flashlight: Maratac AAA(I did have one, honest! But, I lost it...and replaced it with Illuminati AAA, and Olight i3s), Fenix LD01, olight S10 baton, Fenix p32 UE, Klarus XT11, Nitecore SRT3

Pen: CC Embassy Pen, Uzi Tacpen 5, Fisher Q4, Hinderer Investigator I'm kind of happy with my pen set up for now, but I still want some sort of multi-pen/pencil

Keychain accessory: Fenix E05(old style), Gerber Shard, Tec P-7, Schrade Ti Pry Tool, EDCF Pickpocket, Res-Q-me

Gadget: Tascam DR-07 digital recorder

Other: CRKT Extrik-8-R, CPR faceshield, Spyderco Sharpmaker

6. Mr. Martines

Now I love you... :D It's not legal here but wooooot wooooot this looks great and lightweight... Mother of Airguns :D

7. Tyrolee

Tyrolee Loaded Pockets

May I ask when your birthday is? Because a zippo may be a fantastic present! :D

Mr. Martines and CatsTide like this.
  8. Mr. Martines

22.6. :D

Tyrolee likes this.
  9. RBid

RBid Loaded Pockets

I'm very happy with my current EDC items. I wouldn't mind adding a Strider SNG and a ZT 0562.

Pretty set, though.

If you don't carry it every day, it's not every day carry.

10. Mr. Martines

But I don't think that my parents will give me/ allow me Zippo for birthday... :D I need to solve this problem.

Tyrolee likes this.
  11. Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman Loaded Pockets

Bag: Something by maxpedition, not really in the market
    Firearm: Kimber 1911 Compact CDP II, Springfield XDS .45
    Knife: Benchmade Mini grip or Ka-Bar fixed blade
    Multi-tool: Leatherman Juice CS4
    Flashlight: Surefire something
    Pen: Maxmadco lightweight bolt action
    Keychain accessory: none
    Gadget: none
    Other: cigars!

12. Lou_G

Lou_G Banned

I'll list what I have now and what I want to upgrade to and why. I'm going to keep it to the main items I want to EDC, as the list of firearms I want alone is too long to go into. I'll probably change my mind a thousand times before I can upgrade, but I love the learning!

Bag: EDC a Maxpedition Jumbo. Would like a backpack similar in size to a 5.11 RUSH 24 in Kryptek Typhon with green thread, that would actually fit my large frame. I'm already carrying too much for the Jumbo and I'd like to combine my work laptop bag and my EDC bag.
    Firearm: EDC a Steyr M40 and a Beretta Nano. Would like to swap the Steyr out for a Glock 17 with a Trijicon RMR and a Surefire X400. I'm going back to 9mm from .40 and miss my Glocks.
    Knife: EDC a Kershaw Cryo and a Kershaw Funxion EMT. I'd like to upgrade the Cryo to a Hinderer XM-24 and the Funxion EMT to a Benchmade Auto Triage 9160SBK. I just want higher quality knives with similar features.
    Multi-tool: EDC Leatherman OHT, Micra and Super Tool 300. I'm good on that front, but a nice custom alox SAK would just make me happy. :cool:
    Flashlight: EDC an Olight M21-X Warrior, M10 Maverick and a Coast G10. I'd like to upgrade the M21-X to a better 18650 light, not sure what. For the M10, I'd like something like an HDS EDC Tactical or an Elzetta Alpha. I'd like to replace the Coast with a keychain light, like an Olight i3S EOS.
    Pen: EDC a Diplomat AL1 space pen. I'd like a TiBolt or maybe a compact pen for pocket carry. Also some Field Notes to go with it. I'd like to have writing tools on me rather than in my bag.
    Keychain accessory: Already have keys and a Leatherman Micra. Want to add an Olight i3S EOS, a Tec P7, UFO and maybe a tritium fob along with some python clips. Hoping that will make it more accessible.
    Gadget: Going to count my Galaxy S3. Thinking about upgrading to a Note 4, just would like a more powerful phone and bigger is nice for me.
    Other: Just want to complete my FAK and trauma kit. Need a SWAT-T, QuikClot, Halo seals and some kind of gear retractor for my Leatherman Raptor. Who knows what else I'll come up with.

13. F-Bobby

F-Bobby EDC Junkie

Bag: Vanquest Javelin 2.0 ( probably gonna sell my MOAB 10 to fund buying it)
    Firearm: Since all my guns are Pipe dreams here in mass I'll go for broke. H&K G36C
    Knife: Tops Anaconda
    Multi-tool: Leatherman Skeletool
    Flashlight: Got plenty. All Streamlight. All :censored:.
    Pen: Got plenty. All Cheap. All losable.
    Keychain accessory: Boker Minibar
    Gadget: A spring extenable baton
    Other: a good pair of Oakley's. some GITD beads for my keys. any and all Blackhawk Warrior Wear stuff I can buy.

14. pathwinder14

pathwinder14 Loaded Pockets

Bag: Bag of Holding
    Firearm: Lawgiver II
    Knife: Lightsaber
    Multi-tool: Sonic Screwdriver
    Flashlight: Unibeam
    Pen: Alice Addertongue
    Keychain accessory: Neuralizer
    Gadget: Portable hole
    Other: Jarvis

Bring it on!!!! :)

moostapha likes this.
  15. aerosxl

aerosxl Loaded Pockets

Bag: North Face Vault
    Firearm: Can't have one where I live, not sure I'd want one anyway...
    Knife: Kershaw CQC-5/7k
    Multi-tool: Leatherman Piranha 2
    Flashlight: LED Lenser P3
    Pen: Gerber Impromptu tactical pen
    Keychain accessory: Victorinox black Alox Minichamp
    Gadget: A better mini tablet than what I have now
    Other: More awesome paracord bracelet

16. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

I just found an EDC-able handcuf key that discreetly tucks onto a belt loop or waistband. Its called the TIHK Covert handcuff key....made the Buy me folder. We'll see if I ever buy it:)

I'd like to see what you you liked but haven't bought yet.

Last edited by thePlumbah, Dec 10, 2014
    Jerry L likes this.
  17. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

Just found a line of products made of firehoses from right here in Louisville! Recycledfirefighter :)

I just saw this guy on the news where he was interviewed about how he is an EMT and got started when he asked if he could have the old firehose that was being thrown out.

Not a whole lot of products but a decent wallet that I'd buy. Unfortunately he is limited on what he can do with his own two hands and most of his stuff is sold out. But it made the Buy Me folder :)

Jerry L likes this.
  18. FL Woods Bum
    • In Omnia Paratus

FL Woods Bum Your Grace!

One of these...

[​IMG]

Last edited by FL Woods Bum, Dec 10, 2014
    Jerry L likes this.
  19. Water-Rat

Water-Rat Loaded Pockets

We'll see how things work out, but I always like to get myself a Christmas present. I'm leaning towards getting a Sharpmaker and a new knife, probably a Rat II, Zancudo, Persistance, or Cryo. Getting a bigger folder has been on my mind for a while.

I'm also planning on getting a new saxophone mouthpiece, but ya'll wouldn't be interested in that. It just makes weird noises; doesn't cut stuff or light up or anything useful.

Jerry L and thePlumbah like this.
  20. Jerry L

Jerry L EDC Junkie!!!!!

I have 2 bdu pants,ink and a fountain pen converter on my Amazon wish list so my wife and her mom dont have a hard time buying me a Christmas present.And as for stuff i might buy or i find interesting and needs further research i write it down in my notebook in pencil so i can erase it when i buy it or am no longer interested in it.
    Right now in my notebook i have a
    Karas customs pen
    Lamy al star in graphite
    Field Notes
    Glock 26
    And 4 pairs of bdu pants