1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Yobokies Seiko Mods

Discussion in 'Watches' started by antonic, Apr 19, 2012.

1. antonic

antonic Loaded Pockets

I found a used Black Monster at a watchsite for $100 and a military snk805 watch for $50. The BM was in ok condition with lots of scratches on the crystal. I found the military watch on evilbay. I decided to send them to Yobokies to get them modified. They're still in the air and I'm hoping they'll arrive soon. I'll post more pixes when I receive them. The price for mods is around $100 to $150 depending on what you wanted done. Here I asked him to change the hardlex crystals to sapphires, dials, and hands. Here's what he did to them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CDavisJK

CDavisJK Loaded Pockets

Looks awesome, great work. I love how the Seikos look with the day removed from the dial. I'm thinking about getting a SKX007 and getting it modified to date only.

3. antonic

antonic Loaded Pockets

Thanks. If you're planning to get a 007 modified, you can find a used one for $100-130. I bought my 007 new and I don't have the nerve to modify it. It looks great the way it is but the 007 is a great platform for some awesome mods out there. I saw one that was modified like a Sinn. I can't find the picture.

4. philn

philn Empty Pockets

Nice mods. Harold is a great guy. Here's the Monster he did up for me, on his anvil bracelet:

[​IMG]

antonic likes this.
  5. antonic

antonic Loaded Pockets

Wow! I wanted that dial but he ran out so I settled for the above. :)

6. philn

philn Empty Pockets

Yeah, that was from a few years ago. You'll have to report on how the lume is on his new dials. This one wasn't too bright ... which seems like a step back for a Monster, but I have an orange one if I ever really want super bright lume.

7. antonic

antonic Loaded Pockets

Sure I'll take pix of the lume. Thanks for sharing.