1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

YAY..YAY..YAY!!!

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by DCBman, Jul 30, 2016.

1. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

Found my Techliner Ti Pen, YAY!!! It was MIA for over two weeks. I looked everywhere for it, and I mean EVERYWHERE!! I had seriously feared someone found a brand new pen which was "kinda cool" but with no idea of what it was.

I found it in the "black-hole" of the Subie (between the seat and the console). I remember not having a shirt pocket to carry it...and then it was missing.

I LOVE this pen! I love it even more since all the mods to it, and then I lost the :censored: thing! I didn't have the heart to email Mike and tell him I lost the pen, especially after he sent me all the mods for the pen. I loved the pen even before that, but now it's AWESOME! (and then I lost it). I was seriously bummed.

I'd searched the Subie pretty hard, but given the color and magnetism it could have been anywhere. Tonight, just on a lark, I reached down into the black-hole while I was driving and felt something. I pulled over and went fishing in earnest....voila'!! My PEN!!! YAY..YAY..YAY!!!

I absolutely LOVE finding something lost!!! Just LOVE it!!!

[​IMG]

2. echo victor
    • +2 Supporter

echo victor Previously "YankeeHotelFoxtrot"

congrats! It is good to find something that's been lost for some time... it's almost like getting something new

TV09 and RED-FIVE like this.
  3. Dingle1911

Dingle1911 Loaded Pockets

Congrats! I hate loosing things, it feels so great when you find them though. And, nice pen.

4. BLeon

BLeon Loaded Pockets

Congrats on the find! I know how you feel. I "lost" my maxmadco a couple of weeks ago. Come to find out my 9 year old saw it laying on the counter and had been using it to write in his notebook! At least he has good taste I guess! Lol!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Heavy_Hog

Heavy_Hog Loaded Pockets

So crazy I found this thread.

First off, congrats!!!

I love finding a long lost thing that I thought was gone.

Funny thing is this. From May 5th until July 1st I was absolutely going crazy trying to get my new business launched. During that madness I lost my Boker Cal 50 pen.

It was my absolute favorite pen. I signed the lease with that pen. The Arcade finally opened and I assumed my pen would turn up but one month later and it never did.

And then tonight I was digging around in my computer bag looking for something when I felt something that I didn't recognize.

Sure enough it was my long lost pen.

So happy to have it back!

Cheers bro!

TV09 likes this.
  6. UmbertoTortallini

Once lost, now found. :) I know that feeling well.

TV09 likes this.