1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

YAY!! (Found my TWSBI Pen!)

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by DCBman, Jan 17, 2016.

1. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

I had been looking high and low for my TWSBI 580 Diamond EF pen. I feared it was lost forever. I had been looking for it for the better part of two weeks. Repeated deep scans of my brain revealed nothing. Checking every shirt pocket I owned, every jacket pocket, every desk...everywhere...nothing. I'd looked under the bed, behind the nightstand, the kitchen, the office, you name it.

There were only two remaining possibilities.
    • Somebody "borrowed" it (permanently) without my knowing it
    • It was somewhere totally unexpected.
    Not being able to do much about the former, I focused on the latter to remove all doubt.

I spied a the tiny corner of a notebook peeking out from under my sitting chair in the bedroom. I looked under the chair and low and behold...there it was! YAY!!

Just thought I'd share. :D

A144 and FeeSimpleAbsolute like this.
  2. polonium9

polonium9 EDC Junkie!!!

Tried deep scans of my brain to find things I'd lost. Let's just say, nothing good was found. :D

Congrats on that, losing a good pen is painful. I almost lost my parker jotter a few months ago, only to find it sitting underneath my car seat "doin the nasty" with a Zebra F701.

A144 likes this.
  3. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

The funny (well, not so funny) part of all this was I can never seem to lose my TWSBI ECO pen. I love that pen too, but the 580 was quite a bit more expensive. The ECO's are almost impossible to get anymore, and I guess I should like that pen even more because of this (just go to try and find a TWSBI ECO in F or EF...they're sold out everywhere). It's a great pen, but the 580 is a far more elegant pen.

I don't do $3-400 pens, but I do like some of the quality writing instruments you can by in the $30-50 buck range.

That is all.

A144 likes this.
  4. A144
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

A144 Loaded Pockets

Glad you found your 580!

I love mine and wouldn't be very disappointed if I lost one.

Also, there are F and EF Eco's in both colors on Amazon at the moment. They're $5 more than most retailers but with free shipping and they come direct from TWSBI.

Sent from my HTC One M8 via Tapatalk