1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Yay!! Finally on board

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by =RedFox=, Jan 7, 2013.

1. mwoj

mwoj Loaded Pockets

You sound like the most interesting man in the world or something! :D Welcome from a fellow forum-goer and mountain biker!

=RedFox= likes this.
  2. mooshi
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Welcome, RedFox! Sounds like you are very well rounded - I hope I can be as awesome as you. :D While I'm studying to go into forensics and such, I too would love to do EMT work (actually, I plan on taking the course in the summer if I can scrounge up the money).
    Cheers!

=RedFox= likes this.
  3. =RedFox=

=RedFox= Loaded Pockets

That is funny, I didn't mean it to read that way. But hey, if you keep telling people how good you are, they have to start believing you eventually...right? ;)
    The move 6 years ago was the start of some big changes to my life. Before that I was a mess, going nowhere fast...actually I was going somewhere, probably an early grave or jail. Then I realised that this isn't a practice run, we only get one shot at this (depending on your religious views!) and that I had to fix things and I had to do it yesterday. The hard work is just starting to pay off and come together for me. Even just 2 years ago my little about me certainly wouldn't have invited "interesting man" comments. The engines have been warming up for quite a while, it just so happens that right now is lift-off!

mwoj, SurvivePenna and mooshisho like this.