1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Working from home...

Discussion in 'Knives' started by HeadOffice, Jul 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. HeadOffice

HeadOffice Loaded Pockets

...lets you change your carry frequently. Today is my Large Sebenza Sunday!!
    [​IMG]

2. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

I literally can't work from home. But that doesn't keep me from rotating. You have a nice job if your work allows that. I wouldn't want that, though. I'm not an indoor person

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Lateck likes this.
  3. HeadOffice

I'm about to start week 20 of working from home. It's fantastic (most of the time) but would be great to be able to go camping and relax for a while. Maybe soon...

4. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

I once got really sick and couldn't work for a full year. I was so happy to get back out there. But why can't you go camping?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

HeadOffice likes this.
  5. HeadOffice

To go somewhere nice I would leave the state - so it's a 14 day quarantine to get back in - not even going to the store allowed... I can wait a bit longer and then it's off to the wild blue yonder...

zyntherius and A.B. like this.
  6. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

I literally DON"T WORK....by design/retirement. People ask me if I miss it; no, I enjoy retirement. I have several hobbies and family that I'm finally able to devote more time to. I didn't hate my job, but books have chapters and I've moved on to the next one.

7. HeadOffice

You're lucky!! I'm planning on doing the same (retire early while the body still works). My wife and I are looking to buy a farm (though that will have enough work for us to dabble with) and just hang around overlooking the bush. The only animals we're planning on are dogs, chickens and a few ducks. Can't wait but we're still looking for the land...

Tesla and That Movie Guy like this.