1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Who's carrying a money clip?

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by cubegleamer, Feb 13, 2012.

1. cubegleamer

cubegleamer Loaded Pockets

I want to start carrying a money clip and a Saddleback card holder. What clip are you carrying?

2. stax
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

3. Makahbay

Makahbay Banned

I've been using the CountyComm Ti money clip for 6 years. An awesome product with excellent performance and value.

Unfortunately I can't find it on their site any more or I'd paste you a link.

4. rboate

rboate Loaded Pockets

5. Chili-Mac

Chili-Mac Loaded Pockets

6. Ludwell01

Ludwell01 Loaded Pockets

I rarely carry cash out of my wallet but if I do find the need... then this (as recommended by Chili-Mac) seems to surfice

[​IMG]

7. Ludwell01

Ludwell01 Loaded Pockets

Also the humble bulldog clip works as a suspension clip for keys or small flashlights too for EDC on a budget.

8. mikey

mikey Banned

I used to use a money clip along time ago but when my dad decided not to carry a wallet anymore, I gave it to him. When he passed away last year, I never found it so I am bummed about that! It was a really nice clip that cost me around $80 back then and it was sterling silver. :(

9. freedoom

freedoom Loaded Pockets

When i want to be fancy i have a money clip but i have too many cards to not carry a wallet on a regular basis, drivers license, health insurance, car insurance, credit cards and what not.

10. mushnz

mushnz Loaded Pockets

I have a "smart money clip" (www.smartmoneyclip.com)
    Holds 6 cards/ID on one side and plenty on cash on the other. And still a nice slim profile for a front pocket carry.

I also carry a stainless steel flat "credit card tool" under the notes - helps keep the notes in tight when there aren't many of them (which is quite common for me...)

I found it a real mind-set change to go from my old wallet - completely overstuffed with receipts, scraps of paper, notes, etc -to a much more minimalist approach with the clip.
    Forced me to think about what I actually need and get a bit more organised...

11. smsrods

smsrods Empty Pockets

JCM Holsters Kydex money clip. I've got desert digital and black. Pretty cheap and works fine.

12. A3C86

A3C86 Loaded Pockets

13. stax
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Swank. We gotta pimp ova here.

14. Ludwell01

Ludwell01 Loaded Pockets

15. Fink

Fink Empty Pockets

I carry one of these Ti money clips by Unique Titanium:
    http://www.uniquetitanium.com/Ti-Money-Clip_p_99.html

I love it. It is strong, light, and flexible. After having too many bills in there and stretching it out, I can always bend it back to snugly hold just a few. Usually I lean on it against the edge of a counter or something. When I first got it, I was worried about the fact that it flexed like that, but after having it for a few years I've come to realize that it's really a good thing. If it was any stiffer, it wouldn't be as adaptable for holding many or a few bills.

16. Garland

Garland Loaded Pockets

I have been using a Moneyclamp lately
    http://moneyclamp.com/
    I wrap the cash around an Atwood Business Card, and the clamp works great whether one bill or thirty.

[​IMG]

17. gstojinovic

gstojinovic Loaded Pockets

Been carrying one of those on and off for a very long time... Now I'm trying to make one nice moneyclip...

18. NeonLights

NeonLights Loaded Pockets

Same here, although I don't use mine every day, since it wouldn't work very well for me to carry it in my front pocket at work. When I'm on vacation or going into the city and need to carry more cash than usual in an unknown or higher risk environment, I'll still carry my slim All-Ett wallet in my back pocket with a few misc. cards and a little bit of cash in it in case I'm mugged, but I carry my titanium money clip in my front pocket with most of my cash, driver's license, credit cards, and AAA card. It doesn't print in my pocket, and I usually don't pull it out it in public.