1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

who likes seiko kinetics?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by dejthmonk, Dec 23, 2009.

1. dejthmonk

dejthmonk Empty Pockets

Just that who likes em what do you like about them? does the ticking second hand get on your nerves? how is the glow say compared to a MONSTER if you know what i mean?

2. adimag

adimag Loaded Pockets

I absolutely love my Seiko kinetic diver, model SKA369. The lume is great, just as good as the Monsters, very bright. I like that it is accurate, I don't have to replace a battery, and I don't have to worry about it running out of power if I do not wear i for a few days. Before the Seiko, I wore aVictorinox Swiss Air Force 9G-500 auto. Great watch, but I like the accuracy of a quartz better and when I am at home, I do not wear a watch. So, if I am at home for more than a couple of days, I would have to rewind and reset the watch or make sure it was on a winder. My kinetic will go 6 months before stopping no matter where I set it down. As far as the movement of the second hand, it doesn't bother me. I really like autos, but after switching to the kinetic, that's where I will stay unless I can someday get a hold of a Seiko Spring Drive!