1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Who EDCs portable USB power?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by CasperEDC, Jan 24, 2013.

1. weylan

weylan Loaded Pockets

When using GPS data, or playing GPS games, you can totally burn through battery packs rapidly. Even some of the larger battery packs. I use smaller battery packs when I'm going to be back in less than an hour. But I can easily use up some of the larger battery packs (>10,000 mah ) when moving around all day using GPS and an iPhone. At least the Iphone 6S, and GPS seems to be more power efficient than the 4s.

I am always on the lookout for chargers that can be charged and used at the same time. 10,000mah seems to be the current sweet spot for pricing. Right now. I may need to pick up another pack.

When I was traveling for work, in a foreign country, I had to buy a converter, and I found having battery packs made the need for having multiple converters easier.

I got a converter, 3 mini plug surge suppressor, and a usb 30w adapter with 8 plugs, and could charge all the devices I needed and the battery packs at the same time as well as the laptop overnight. Because plugging in a 10,000 mAh battery Pack into your laptop, doesn't charge very fast.

From Weylan

S_Serpent likes this.
  2. enine

enine Loaded Pockets

I picked up a Patriot Fuel +, my 9 year old says it works great, if he ever gives it back I'll try it myself.