1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Who all watches The Walking Dead?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Dempsey, Aug 24, 2014.

1. 0nepercent

0nepercent Loaded Pockets

Just started watching the show a few weeks ago.
    Cant believe it took me 6 years...

2. Poppy

Poppy Empty Pockets

It is best to watch it from the beginning, either on DVD or Netflix. That way you can follow the character development.

3. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

Just think...now you can save 5 years off your life by skipping the commercials!!

4. turbo6

turbo6 Loaded Pockets

I really liked the first season. Visually, it almost had more of a cinematic feeling than later seasons. I don't know if that is due to Frank Darabont being the show runner at that time or if AMC was aiming for that type of look, but seasons after that looked more like a TV show and less like a movie, which was a bit disappointing.

5. balder77

balder77 Uber Prepared

Saw all seasons,
    really liked it.
    Kind regards,
    Chris

6. graveyard

graveyard Loaded Pockets

My wife and I watch it regularly. We saw the first episode of Season 1 at a bar 2 years ago, and didn't really like it. Later we watched that episode again on Netflix and got into it more. We eventually binge watched the first few seasons and got caught up. Now it seems painful having to wait for the next episode!

Side note - my absolute favorite movie from my teenage years is Return Of The Living Dead. Loved that movie! "Do ya wanna party?! It's party time!"

7. Jonb74

Jonb74 Loaded Pockets

The worst part of the final couple of episodes was the total lack of situational awareness. They all know there is another group out there that is trying to kill them (Daryl blowing up the bikers, the raid Rick and team did, etc). SO what do they do? They break off in little groups of 2 and 3 and go walking down the tracks yelling at each other, stop and have arguments and other generally stupid stuff. I get that it was done as set up for the next scenes, but come on. After surviving that long I think their field discipline would be well honed at this point.