1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Which Swiss Army Knife would you chose for urban EDC ? - Show me your SAK for EDC

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by morang, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

Most of the time, I carry a Swiza D04. Great upgrade over the 85mm Victorinox models. I still have my previous EDC "old school" Soldier alox model, but it is mostly retired now.

Tallboyjim and garza like this.
  2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

@ToneGrail: I like both the Huntsman and the Fieldmaster. Like you, all of my SAK that have corkscrews have the mini-screwdriver riding along.

And I totally agree that any of the SAK (including the Alox Farmer) that have saws are great when I'm finally no longer able to procrastinate on yard work! ;)

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

ramjet, ToneGrail and ran23 like this.
  3. Redneck Bear

Redneck Bear Loaded Pockets

I've got a similar approach to aloxes ... but I believe my opinion could be altered by a red Bushcrafter. :D

Nick4305 likes this.
  4. ToneGrail

ToneGrail Empty Pockets

I have one Alox model but I just can't get over the fact that it doesn't have tweezers, which I'm always using.

Tallboyjim likes this.
  5. flux

flux Loaded Pockets

put the tweezers in your wallet next to your needle and thread, like any other self respecting edc'er and enjoy your awesome slim alox. :D

Moshe ben David likes this.
  6. mizedog

mizedog Loaded Pockets

How does one prevent ventilating one's arse with the needle? How is a needle carried in a wallet safely?
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

7. flux

flux Loaded Pockets

what? is this a serious question? you take small bit bit of thicker paper, like from any food packaging, push the needle through it, fold it and wrap some thread around it. voila. like people carried needles since forever. where else would you carry something as small as needle and not lose it?

ramjet likes this.