1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Where's Mooshi?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by grids7, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

You might still be crazy, but not in that regard. ;)

As for Mooshi ... Some members just light up a forum without the need of a pair of SureFire M6LTs in each hand on fresh cells. Can't fault some of us for missing such a member. No desire to get personal, or know every detail about her Life. Just a feeling that something is missing and that EDCF has thus been a bit diminished without her presence here. Yes, that's likely temporary. We hope she returns soon. But doesn't change the fact how some of us feel without her presence here now.

nightowl, grids7 and Varmitslayer like this.
  2. Southpaw

Southpaw EDC Junkie!!!!!

Ok good! Maybe we haven't crossed paths..or should I say, threads. Lol

nightowl likes this.
  3. grids7

grids7 Loaded Pockets

Yes, this is exactly what I had intended by my original question. That is all.

nightowl, warchild and Varmitslayer like this.
  4. metropolicity

metropolicity Loaded Pockets

What ever you do...never cross the threads.

[​IMG]

5. Southpaw

Southpaw EDC Junkie!!!!!

I looooved ghostbusters when I was a kid! That and TMNT

nightowl likes this.
  6. ATF

ATF Loaded Pockets

It creeps me out that people notice the absence of a female but when other members (male) take a leave it goes rather unnoticed.

EmberMike, Oaklington and nightowl like this.
  7. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Stop talking about me. :)

8. Southpaw

Southpaw EDC Junkie!!!!!

Oh wow, you're right, just realized they're all females.

nightowl and KAMM like this.
  9. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

I boxed Mooshi up and left her on an island.

Sent from inside my head to yours!!

ran23, nightowl and Cornholio2188 like this.
  10. VKX

VKX Loaded Pockets

Normally I would eyeroll about girls on the internet but this isn't undue attention. Mooshi is active, outgoing, attentive and positive. I noticed she was missing as well.

The adorable avatars are also more memorable.
    SAKPlumber makes me :3 every time.

11. Mumbojumboo
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

Mumbojumboo EDC Junkie!!!!!

The second time I agree with ATF, where is the thunder. ;) This place gets creepier every year.

12. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

Now you're just trolling. She brightened up EDCF with her warm and sweet personality. Tough not to smile at her good-natured and kind-hearted posts. As for being a young woman ... Okay, so what? How many dudes have you encountered in Life who were kind and sweet, and seemed to enjoy brightening up someone's day? I'm nearly middle-aged. I've encountered zero. Number of young women who have those traits? I've encountered so many I don't ever bother to keep count. If I did, then +1 for my three year-old niece. (My nephew is a bit of a monster though.)

ran23 likes this.
  13. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

Goods news! We're going to move that time-line up to every 6 months, instead. I've already got my machete, my jumbo tub of Vasoline, and my hockey-mask. Just waiting on that black jumpsuit with EDCF in black lettering, surrounded by black trim to arrive. Still looking for those size 13-wide snake-skin leather pumps. I swear ... No one stocks wide-width anymore. Seriously, what's wrong with those people??

grids7 likes this.
  14. Mumbojumboo
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

^correct. Some people are 6 foot 4 and 280. You right?

Oh, and I haven’t seen anything unique by your malevolence nuisance makers that I haven’t seen on other forums..

Where’s your pocket dump?

Cornholio2188 likes this.
  15. VKX

VKX Loaded Pockets

Do you really want to see what that guy has in his pockets?

16. Mumbojumboo
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

yes! only shows up for the fight...................

Cornholio2188 likes this.
  17. nightowl

nightowl Loaded Pockets

I really appreciate the protective nature many have for mooshi & KAMM & others on here. I also appreciate that some appreciate & miss some of their favorite posters. I don't find it a mutually exclusive endeavor.

mooshi does have over 5000 posts, and over 13000 likes.

I take that to mean she posts a lot, but even more importantly, people like what she has to say.

After a long day, or sometimes in the middle of it ;) , it's nice to come to a place where many folks view certain things in a similar way. With the volume of info on here, sometimes, in a pinch, you might just have time to check out people whose posts are in a similar vein as you. I would think mooshi, KAMM, SAKPlumber, & others, fall into this category for some people.

Thus, no problem to me in asking about someone...my only problem would be if someone spoke badly of someone, then I would pounce like a big dawg WOOOF!!! :cool:

r-ice and grids7 like this.
  18. Cornholio2188

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Um...we all understand she's brightened up the place and is a very unique and likeable person-and arguably the most loved on the forum-and not a surprise. It's undeniable that it takes a certain person to help out here and to go the extra mile-otherwise you'd see it more.

However, speaking generally, I think it's a bit strange to say no male has ever wanted to brighten up somebody's day. Maybe you guys that don't think so just tend to like females more and tend to get more excited about what they have to offer-but that's beside the point.

There are an unquestionably large amount of males who work in some sort of government aid program or even brighten people's day as a career. You can't deny that, and you should be pondering why you're not the one to see it that way.

I can say that yes-sterotypes aside, females do seem to have a tendency to show the sweeter, tender, more conscientious affection much better than males. However, males have ways of showing affection without using the same techniques.

I know of several people on this forum off the top of my head (males and females) who strive to make the relationships here the most pleasant it can be. I consider myself to be closer to my friends on the forum than many of the friends I've had since middle school. Not because of who's male or female or who does what better, but that they're awesome people.

We're all just people here.

Just to make it clear, ATF wasn't attacking the person, just "quipping" on the situation. It's okay-just a person making a joke.

19. Dr Jekell
    • Administrator
    • In Omnia Paratus

Dr Jekell I had fun once, It was awful.
    Staff Member

This thread has run it's course & is now heading into off topic and personal attacks territory.

Thread closed.

Last edited by Dr Jekell, Jun 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.