1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Where to find hook and loop tool panel inserts?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Brewer, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Brewer

Brewer Loaded Pockets

Maxpedition used to have a huge range of velcro panels - they now have almost none.

I haven't found many on eBay and Amazon, and those mostly just have elastic loops anyway (which I find fiddly). I'd like to find some more with proper stitched 'pockets' to suit multitools, flashlights etc. Does anyone know of a source?

2. JIM

JIM Loaded Pockets

3. Brewer

Brewer Loaded Pockets

Thanks Jim, sadly they don't have any that are just a row of pockets any more - the 'admin panel' has just one pocket and a bunch of elastic loops, while the 'utility panel' has three pockets but in two layers, making it a bit deep to work nicely in a slim compartment.

I just find it really frustrating how Maxpedition discontinue useful basics like that - imagine all the people (and agencies!) that bought into that system, thinking it was a good practical system and would be supported and adaptable into the future. Now most of the inserts are gone, the majority of models and nearly all of the colour choices have disappeared, in favour of more trendy curvy urban fashion looking gear. Anyway that's my rant over.

I scoured Amazon a bit more and managed to find a couple of things by Helikon-Tex - but I'd still like to hear of other sources that are supporting this kind of organisation?

Fishin Fool likes this.