1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

where to buy victorinox watches?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Steffen, May 12, 2013.

1. Steffen

Steffen Loaded Pockets

who has the best prices and a good selection of victorinox watches, international shipping?
    it will be one of their lower priced ones, if that matters.
    thanks.

8 days left until i can order one, i removed and inserted the battery in my phone around 10 times yesterday.
    i'm going mad.

2. graveyard

graveyard Loaded Pockets

http://www.jomashop.com/viwa.html

This place has great prices and fast shipping. They are a grey market dealer (not authorized) so factory warranty won't apply, but they cover you with their own 3 year warranty. Probably a non-issue, but you never know. I've had great service ordering from them. You should be able to find coupons from them also. They have the Garrison right now for $95.

Steffen likes this.
  3. Steffen

Steffen Loaded Pockets

grey market dealer!?:confused:
    i know next to nothing about the watch world, but this screams 'stay away' to me.

am i wrong?

4. Invictus

Invictus Loaded Pockets

Have you tried local stores in your neighborhood? I'm from mainland Europe too, and I was surprised to see them at my local jewellery and watch shop yesterday! So expensive though... :(

5. graveyard

graveyard Loaded Pockets

It's pretty common in the watch world. I might hesitate to by a $3000 watch from a grey market dealer, but wouldn't think twice about a $300 one. Joma is certainly a reputable watch seller, just not a factory authorized dealer. Their retail store is in New York City and has been since 1987. They also sell purses, jewelry, pens, etc.

Last edited by graveyard, May 12, 2013
  6. Matthew03

Matthew03 Loaded Pockets

I purchased my Vic Diver from Princeton watches dot com. They are authorized and I had an issue with my first watch, they switched mine out with a new one.

7. ypsifly

ypsifly Loaded Pockets

There are a few B+M stores near me that sell Vics, but the markup is ridiculous. I have bought a couple watches through Joma, and while they are "grey" they stand behind their products and provide good service.

There are different shades of grey, I would say 50 but that's another thread on a different forum.:bounce:

But seriously, from what I have experienced with them plus what I have read about what others have to say about Joma, I wouldn't be too concerned with buying a watch from them in the $200-300 range.

8. Ademar

Ademar Loaded Pockets

A couple of months ago intending to purchase a Vic watch online I contacted their official customer service for getting an advice about a reliable online seller. They recommended not to buy online and try it in a local store.

9. tiktok 22

tiktok 22 Loaded Pockets

Bought from princeton and Jomashop(non Vic watches) without any problems...