1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

where do you carry your knife?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by lamepro, Nov 2, 2008.

1. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

When I go to work, I carry my Sebbie in it's leather slip sheath in my right front pocket.

2. ntp3

ntp3 Loaded Pockets

Leatherman squirt in watch pocket on the right and Boker Subclaw clipped inside belt on left.

3. fishwolf

fishwolf Loaded Pockets

I carry as many knives in as many places as I can!

4. lamepro

lamepro Loaded Pockets

well? how many and where?

5. gadgetjack

gadgetjack Loaded Pockets

Mostly I carry my small sebbie in a horizontal leather holster from Lifter's Leather on my belt behind my phone. If I am in formal duds I carry one of my Alox SAKs. Camping, fishing, and hiking I carry my Ritter Grip clipped right front backed up by a Graham Bros Jackyl on my belt. Others occasionally join the rotation, but this is the core group.

6. cardoso5fr

cardoso5fr Loaded Pockets

I carry knives in pocket for the custom or "full size" i have. (right and left) from my trousers.
    on my key (spyderco spin)
    In my money case (spyderco spydercard)
    In my backpack (custom, longer fixed blade, or knives i forgot to put away).

7. fishwolf

fishwolf Loaded Pockets

One clipped in each front pockets One on belt buckle. one on multitool one on keychain multitool, one on Artifact, one on belt, one on neck one in wallet, and one on separate keychain in other front pocket. Thats about 10 blades at any given time! Is that enough for you?

8. bltkmt

bltkmt Loaded Pockets

Caly3 in back right pocket, clipped.

9. lamepro

lamepro Loaded Pockets

you can never have enough blades ;D

10. ReadyFreddy23

ReadyFreddy23 Loaded Pockets

I usually have at least 3 knives on me.

clipped to front right pocket, front left pocket, back right pocket, and sometimes back left pocket too. Nobody at work ever notices. At least I don't think they have. They've never asked me what I have hanging on my pockets.

Buck Hartsook sometimes around my neck.

When I wear cargo pants, sometimes I have knives in the 2 thigh pockets too. It's too hard to narrow down the choices of which knives to carry.

When I went to the Florida Gators Football games against LSU and Kentucky (Go Gators!), I only had one knife on me. It was clipped IWB near appendix. The clip hid nicely behind my Bison Last Chance Heavy Duty belt. I really felt naked without my other knives.

11. spydercofanatic

spydercofanatic Empty Pockets

HAAAAA You are my friggin HERO!!!! and my wife tells me rf pocket, wallet, neck, and lf pocket was just crazy

12. bquinlan

bquinlan Loaded Pockets

I carry my primary knife, which is a huge Camillus Aftermath, clipped next to the front seam of my right rear pocket. (I wear 5.11 pants, so that actually puts it well forward onto my hip.) The Aftermath is an assisted-opener with a flipper, so deploying it is quick and reliable. I use it for little tasks all the time and don't even have to think about getting it out or putting it back away. My hand knows the routine to the point of secondary reflex.

I usually carry a Spyderco Endura Wave (right-handed) clipped to next to the front seam of my left rear pocket. If I just grab it and pull with my left hand the wave deploys the blade as it clears my pocket and I end up with the open knife in a reverse grip.

Finally, I wear a little Rob Simonich Bitteroot fixed blade in a kydex sheath around my neck on a ball-chain. It comes in handy for those times when getting to my back pockets is awkward. Also, the Talonite makes it ideal for situations where I would worry about staining my steel blades (like cutting fruit).

--Bob Q

13. NeonLights

NeonLights Loaded Pockets

About 90% of the time I carry in a front pants pocket, the other 10% of the time clipped to a pocket. I like the idea of clip carry, but in reality I work in and around cars a lot, and have had interiors and exteriors inadvertantly scratched or otherwise damaged by the clip. To avoid damaging the cars and other items, I usually carry inside pocket.

14. miro44one

miro44one Empty Pockets

My main folder is always in my right front pocket, usually using the clip.
    In addition to that I always have a Victorinox Rally in my back right pocket.

15. MagicDot

MagicDot Loaded Pockets

yar. I carry me blade in my teeth, land lubber!

16. bquinlan

bquinlan Loaded Pockets

You win! :lolhammer:

--Bob Q

17. fishwolf

fishwolf Loaded Pockets

Hey you never know what might be goin on in this crazy world. Wait its people like me who make it crazy I guess. Tell your wife that my wife thinks I put Rambo to shame. :evilgrin:

18. Splat

Splat Loaded Pockets

I carry my Griptilian clipped to my right-front pocket. I carry my Cybertool 34 hanging inside my right-front pocket off my Victorinix belt-clip/hanger.

19. Roger999

Roger999 Loaded Pockets

SAK on belt, folding knife IWB or RFP

20. bladenut87

bladenut87 Empty Pockets

550 Grip on right front
    Gerber Eab in right front
    CRKT M16-13z on back right
    Sog CrossGrips in left front pocket
    And Sog Micron on keys