1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy "regular" cargo pants?

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by [digidude]., Jan 17, 2016.

1. Rasthor

Rasthor Loaded Pockets

I get most of mine at Cabela's.

2. edd666666

edd666666 Loaded Pockets

I am looking for cargo pants with an elastic waist. I know LA Police Gear has them, are there others? Thanks, Ed

3. VegasPave

VegasPave Empty Pockets

I Know I'm the new guy, but I love the LA Police Gear brand cargo pants. I am a retired Military aircraft mechanic, now a government contractor aircraft mechanic and I wear these every day. They're inexpensive, wear well, have a good selection of colors, plenty of pockets, run true to size (for me being 34 X 32) and they have made slight improvement over the years. I just hope they continue to carry them as I find them to be very comfortable. My next purchase will be a couple of pairs of the ones they have with the lower leg pockets. I'll let you know how those work out.

4. Dominator

Dominator Loaded Pockets

I have been using 5.11 and Propper for my khakis. However, I went to Steinmart the other day and picked up a pair of Columbia ROC pants with the Omni-shade material. All I can say is WOW...very comfy. The sizing is off by a lot, but they are very nice for the money. They were on sale for $20.

5. piranah

piranah Empty Pockets

Just got a pair of the lower leg pocket ones in the mail today. Can't wait to try them out.