1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Where are the Camelbak Linchpins?!!!

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Sgt11bangbang, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Sgt11bangbang

Sgt11bangbang Empty Pockets

I have been searching and searching, can’t seem to get my hands on a Camelbak Linchpin. Want a little more space than my old Hawg provides, along with the side pockets and open slot in the front.

What is the deal with these packs, why were they discontinued and if anyone knows where to purchase.

I’ve tried eBay, multiple attempts on google, Hell I’ve even went out on a limb and sent messages to people on years on threads or posts.

Any help is appreciated.

2. RED-FIVE

RED-FIVE Loaded Pockets

I see a good condition ACU version on there currently (no affiliation). The 2015 HAWG's are nice if laser molle is acceptable.

3. Sgt11bangbang

Sgt11bangbang Empty Pockets

Yea, I saw the ACU but have no interest in ACU pattern at all. I wore it since 2005 and first chance I had to wear MC or OCP, I switched immediately.

Aiming for a Foliage, MC or Coyote.

Also, don't like the look of those new Hawg's with the molle all the way up the bag.

4. RED-FIVE

RED-FIVE Loaded Pockets

Also, I've noticed www.armyproperty.com gets usgi surplus from Camelbak usa. They may be able to track down something... worth a shot.

5. NIB

NIB Loaded Pockets

It's been long discontinued so chances are you'll only find it on the secondary market.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

6. MCPOWoller

MCPOWoller Loaded Pockets

I just looked on armedforcesmccs . Net which took me too WCB Trading and they have them for $220 or so.

7. NIB

NIB Loaded Pockets

I'm a little skeptical about that site considering some of those bags haven't been made by camelbak since 2011 I believe. Then I read this little note on the page for the Tri-Zip bag.

"***MANUFACTURERS MAY VARY DUE TO ITEM NOT IN PRODUCTION BY CAMELBAK***"

I'm not sure anyone else is making anything close to the Linchpin so buyer beware.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

MCPOWoller likes this.
  8. marineair

marineair Empty Pockets

I still use mine regularly, its a great pack. I've seen them on ebay and an app called letgo pretty regularly.[​IMG]

9. Bobby Leang

Bobby Leang Loaded Pockets

Just FYI, Sgt11bangbang (Pedro Martinez) that started this thread went on a Facebook Group and short-changed a guy that sold him a pack for a pretty good deal. He's since then left the Facebook Group so that the guy can't contact him anymore. What's worst is that he jacked a fellow Non-Commissioned Officer.

10. Chiles

Chiles Loaded Pockets

I saw the same post, and all over $10 especially when the seller took a massive hit on shipping. Quite a shame.

11. Bobby Leang

Bobby Leang Loaded Pockets

He ended up paying the rest. I just got a message from the guy in the FB Group.

Chiles likes this.