1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

When you order a new backpack

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Norseman, Jun 19, 2019.

1. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

First I want to say I have sold more backpacks than I have acquired the last year, so my addiction is somewhat under control at the moment.
    I do recognize OPs behavior pattern, because it is bordering on embarrassing when you bring home a new backpack time after time, but it's not like I put a lot of effort in concealing it. She will notice eventually when I use the backpack anyway. But I certainly don't announce it though ;-)
    Now, the funny thing. This year I have only one new backpack planned, and I did something quite unusual, I told her about my planned acquisition.
    It's a rather expensive backpack, so I've been holding off to look for discounts, which seems to be far apart for this backpack. A few weeks ago she announced that she wanted to buy it for me! That was quite an unexpected turn of events.

Norseman and echo victor like this.
  2. Norseman

Norseman Loaded Pockets

LMAO that’s awesome!!!

I have noticed that when I tell her I’m purchasing one because it’s 60% off that it doesn’t matter how expensive it is, she full on understands why I’m getting it. That is speaking her language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Mike Smith

Mike Smith Loaded Pockets

Me too! Lol

4. Mike Smith

Mike Smith Loaded Pockets

Hahahaha....Did that a few days ago while we were out of town. It was like slow motion as she was taking the gear out of my suitcase. Then as she turned towards me asking, “when did you get this”?
    Oh honey, I’ve had it for years! It has been in the bottom of one of my gear boxes and I forgot I had it. Hahah

Last edited by Mike Smith, Jun 30, 2019
    #24 Mike Smith, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    garza and Norseman like this.
  5. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

Luckily my job let's me deliver stuff to work.

Norseman likes this.
  6. Foulwind

Foulwind Loaded Pockets

Wouldn't matter if I happened to get the bag in before wife got home, she monitors credit usage like an owl watching an mouse! She'd notice the new charge (Probably before the darn thing shipped!) :cry:

Norseman and ProjeKtWEREWOLF like this.