1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

When you’re 3 years old but your dad is a bag nerd

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by demPho, Jun 7, 2022.

1. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

As we await the arrival of our second daughter toward the end of the month, we’ve been prepping all the things. I’ve got my Tom Bihn Synik22 in EDC mode but ready to roll to the hospital by just dropping in a packing cube. Momma has her stuff baby sister’s stuff staged and ready. And that just leaves the first born, who quite clearly has a killer setup. She get’s to stay with the baby sitter for a few days.

This is the Herschel lineup in Cloudburst Neon color. The Novel Mid-Size duffle, Chapter Travel Kit and packing cubes along with the Kids backpack and fanny pack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The duffle has all of her clothes and hair accessories in packing cubes with room for a few of her favorite stuffed animals. Her shoes are in the handy shoe pocket.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Chapter Travel kit houses all of the necessary toiletries.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The backpack will be entertainment stuff with some books and brain games and such.

The fanny pack has her favorite little mini Paw Patrols, her chapstick. And get this, her flashlight!! Proud dad moment.

We’re super excited for her to meet her sister. Hopefully she’ll be willing to share a few liters with her whenever we travel as a family. Mom says first born doesn’t get a bag upgrade until she’s at least 13. We’ll see about that! :::evil laugh:::

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

Congratulations again on #2! That really is a nice set up for big sister. It will be interesting to see her gear choices as she gets older...cloudburst neon or multicam like dad!

demPho and CAPTAIN CHAOS like this.
  3. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

Thanks brother! I think we should discuss with Herschel the prospect of both!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

Congratulations brother, it gets fun w #2 she will be a great game changer! Looks like your ready

PS if you staying the night w your wife I suggest you take a sleeping/camping mat w you, the fold out couch that most hospitals have are not forgiving.

demPho likes this.
  5. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

Thank you!

You know, that’s actually a great idea. I’ll throw one in the bag. I typically can’t sleep anywhere that’s not my bed. I thought that would change when I became a dad but I haven’t quite developed that skill yet. Maybe #2 will be the catalyst. I had just expected to take watch position and muscle through it but you might be on to something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kye4some likes this.