1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What's Your Next Handgun?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Matt Shepard, Jun 11, 2015.

1. les snyder

les snyder Loaded Pockets

I am very enthused with the miniature reflex on the G17 and aftermarket slide... very seriously considering having my factory G17 slide machined to take the more expensive Trijicon RMR 2 that has a 2 year or so constant on battery life, automatic intensity control.... I think this is the set up of the future for older shooters with diminished eyesight... if I were Law Enforcement, and my armorer approved, this would be on my duty sidearm along with a light...I have a couple of pistols with tritium night sights, but this is head and shoulders above them for low light shooting

2. neo71665

neo71665 Loaded Pockets

I've slowed down on pistols over the years but for some reason I want one of these 410/45 jobs. I'm normally a S&W fanboy and hate Taurus guns but that judge really has me sidestepping. Think I'm gonna get the stainless one with the 6 inch barrel.

3. LivingUpNorth

LivingUpNorth Loaded Pockets

I've always been curious about those kinds of revolvers. The S&W version costs noticeably more, but has a 6-shot cylinder vs. the Taurus's 5-shot. Taurus has a lot more variants, though. Sounds like either one could be some fun!

neo71665 likes this.
  4. neo71665

neo71665 Loaded Pockets

Yeah I'd normally lean towards the 6 but I'm just gonna use it as a side arm when riding around the farm. Most likely only ever be loaded with 410 and just used to shoot snakes or rats when I'm mowing. Doubt I will ever CCW it.

5. eric_kruger

eric_kruger Empty Pockets

My next handgun is going to be the IWI Masada. Great little value gun, Optics ready with interchangeable back-straps and front serrations. Cant beat them at that price point.

WichitaJLJ and litework like this.
  6. litework

litework Loaded Pockets

Ordered a .45 Performance Center Shield [2.0] 4" inch with optic. Should be a fun little gun but the goal is to carry it IWB.

7. litework

litework Loaded Pockets

This gun has intrigued me as well. Looks sharp with a ton of features; magazines less than 30 bucks...just limited holster choices but the pistol is becoming pretty popular so that should change soon.

8. eric_kruger

eric_kruger Empty Pockets

Exactly, After handling one this weekend at my local shop, I am going to pick one up next month after I finish my current p80 build.

9. patientcero

patientcero Loaded Pockets

10. les snyder

les snyder Loaded Pockets

I had a good match Sunday with the radial delay PCC... came home and ordered a Trijicon RMR 2 and sent a G17 slide off to Battle Werx to have the machining done...(happy birthday to me)