1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Whats your favortie knife?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by jonny8642, Dec 27, 2008.

1. JB in SC

JB in SC Loaded Pockets

My current favorite....Jerry Halfrich ultralight.

[​IMG]

2. yam350

yam350 Loaded Pockets

All time favourite but not an EDC is the Puma White Hunter. Every time I used to rough shoot in the UK that knife was on my belt whatever else was in my pocket, a tough very useable tool that you shave with or chop branches off a bush to build a hide.
    As for EDC I have an old Kershaw 2420 that must be nearly 20 years old, it's traveled nearly as much as I have and I still love the sound it makes when you snick it open.Big, sharp and only 2oz.

3. 44Magpie

44Magpie Loaded Pockets

Right now I'm EDCing a Fallkniven TK3 with jigged bone handle. Great little knife with incredible craftsmanship and a razor sharp blade of 3G Supersteel. I can't recommend these knives highly enough!
    [img width=640 height=540]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/44Magpie/tk3_JB.jpg[/img]

4. InspektorGadget

InspektorGadget Loaded Pockets

Nice! I like the looks of the jigged bone much better than the cocobolo versions I have seen. :drool:

5. themadplumbarian

themadplumbarian Loaded Pockets

I used to have a knife when i was younger, that i lost, it wasnt a great knife but was still my fav, it was called a Ridgid, and had 3 open lines and a hole at one end of each line. my step father sharpend it, and i could shave, great, but my fav now is a Benchmade Emerson,,, JR
    [​IMG]

6. Aaron SBT

Aaron SBT Empty Pockets

Never thought I'd be a neck knife guy, but RAT Cutlery's Izula is so light, clean and discreet, it's been on me since I got it 2 weeks ago.
    [img width=640 height=480]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/hungrybreath/IMG_1801.jpg[/img]

And my Zero Tolerance Mudd was purchased on a whim, but I like carrying big folders as I've found if you're a law abiding person there's no need to worry about carrying folders in the 4"-6" blade range
    [img width=640 height=480]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/hungrybreath/IMG_1681.jpg[/img]

7. themadplumbarian

themadplumbarian Loaded Pockets

Hey Aaron, whats the little purple flashlight in the back?

8. DB

DB Kilted Moderator

That's a Fenix E01....great little AAA lights!

9. Aaron SBT

Aaron SBT Empty Pockets

Good call! I am very happy with it as far as a pocket light that won't burn through lithiums the way my Surefire does. edit: [as it runs for a long time on 1 AAA]

And regarding knives again...I am more and more impressed with RAT cutlery's Izula the more I carry and use it, plus it just looks cool in desert tan.

10. pu1869

pu1869 Empty Pockets

1. Bob Terzuola Spyderco c15 w/ half seration on the blade.
    Bought the smaller mode and l fell in love with it, wished I had also bought the large c19 as well to have a matching set.

2. Gerber late 80s release of the Paul's knife.
    I was at school when they released this knife and I could not afford one. It went out of production but was then released by A.G. Russel and I snagged one.

11. adorable_harree

adorable_harree Empty Pockets

My Spyderco tenacious and/or my newly bought vintage Vic alox farmer

12. frankfurter

frankfurter Empty Pockets

Boye Dendritic Folder. Don't know why its always the one I reach for though.

13. Lord Bear

Lord Bear Loaded Pockets

Fallkniven: TK2 and WM1 both in 3G steel.

14. leatherman123

leatherman123 BST/Marketplace ban

My favorite knife is my plain edge Benchmade 940. It is by far the best hybrid knife I own. Why do I say hybrid? ...because it can do everything. Awesome EDC blade, great tactical knife with the lightning fast opening and reinforced tip, and it just cannot be classified. I also love my Spyderco Pacific Salt as well as that knife is wonderful!

15. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

My Sibert MIni Pocket Rocket IS my absolute favorite knife. Why? For me, it is perfect for EDC. I just love this knife. It is "THE" one for me.
    [​IMG]

16. Buckles

Buckles Loaded Pockets

1. Kershaw Junkyard Dog II
    2. ESEE Izula
    3. BM Minigriptilian.

17. Rawls

Rawls Loaded Pockets

I really like my Dragonfly FRN PE. It is a great size and shape.

18. crossroads

crossroads Empty Pockets

Tough choice, really tough, but I've gotta give it to the very first proper knife that I bought that I still EDC to this day: SAK Farmer. :)

19. rueingeni

rueingeni Loaded Pockets

Mine always changes too, sometimes quite drastically. Right now I'd say the Boker Exskellibur 1. Love that knife! A close second is the G10 Dragonfly, and of course the venerable Sage 2.

Why? The Exskelibur is the smoothest opening knife I've ever experienced. It looks very good, and has good ergonomics too. It's also only abour $40!

The G10 Dragonfly is the little knife that just works. No worry about carrying it loose in the pocket because it's a back lock. Great ergonomics for such a small knife. Sweet blade shape. They're both just awesome, I don't know..

20. jda

jda Loaded Pockets

zero tolerance 0302 - cool factor not so practical for edc(1/5 inch thick s30v) but still my fav. non the less