1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite EDC item?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Tx_Mark, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Moonduck

Moonduck Loaded Pockets

It's boring, but my SAK Classic sitting on my keyring. It is consistently useful, and the one piece of EDC gear in my live-up that has not changed since I was a young teenager. Well, I've gone through a few classics since that time, but there is, and always will be, one on my keyring.

Though, actually, I don't think I have a Classic technically. This one has no toothpick, and has a slide-out ball-point pen instead. Not sure which model that is, but ti's essentially a Classic in size and 90% of the function.

O_G likes this.
  2. Bloke

Bloke Loaded Pockets

Haha I can relate to that. I love my Skelly!

3. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

Right now....[​IMG]

4. mdsmith

mdsmith Loaded Pockets

I'm gonna change mine to my new Spyderco Paramilitary 2. In a couple of days it will be a new Spec Ops THE wallet mini. Once the newness of these two wears off it will go back to the micra.

5. ViciousV

ViciousV Loaded Pockets

It's crazy how you are able to predict the future with such detailed accuracy!

6. Stationery Traffic

Stationery Traffic Loaded Pockets

Nalgene 32oz. water bottle.

7. Kardolf

Kardolf Loaded Pockets

My most carried EDC item, by a very wide margin, is my LM Wave. It's not something I think about usually. I just reach for it, and it's there. In fact, I forget about it so well, that I got baptized with it on, causing many a concerned cry for my "pager" from the crowd. And, I've come to realize that others depend on me to have it, too. I do not think I go a week without some individual asking me for my "knife", or my "pliers", or whatever it is that they happen to want at the moment. Guess that makes it my favorite.

8. mdsmith

mdsmith Loaded Pockets

WEll, I've been right so far. The Spec Ops mini came, and after two days of use, I've decided it's not for me. I'm still loving the Para 2, but there have already been several occasions where it was just too large for the given task or enviroment. In these situations, the Micra would have been perfect. I've come to realize that for me, anything larger than the delica is bascially just a toy for me to play with.

9. Soappeddler

Soappeddler Loaded Pockets

I don't even have to take a second to think about it. My Leatherman Juice CS4 is my favorite EDC item. When I add a new item to my EDC it is my favorite for about a day the the CS4 takes its place as my favorite again. It can handle many many tasks, its built very well and is backed by a great warranty and it is very pocket worn which is the way I like my EDC items to look.

10. Sargevining

Sargevining Loaded Pockets

Its a toss up between my Kindle and SAK. Use both of them everyday.

11. cubegleamer

cubegleamer Loaded Pockets

Juice S2 with a p7 suspension clip. It gets the most use and it is the perfect weight and size.

12. Gatsby25

Gatsby25 Loaded Pockets

Zebralight H501w and Spyderco Persistence...both used multiple times a day.

13. doctah

doctah Guest

+1

Seriously. Ignoring all the stuff inside/attached, my bag is my most used item. I always need a way to store "stuff" - be it a water bottle, paper, magazines, lunch, whatever. I'll go months without using the netbook I keep in my bag. I'll go weeks without using a pocket knife. I rarely use the leatherman attached to the side, the mini screwdriver on the front, or even the pens/pencils/markers in the organizer. I've never needed the little flashlight I keep on my bag.

All that said, I don't go a single (work) day without putting something in my bag. I went to a friend's house earlier this evening. I didn't think twice as I rolled up my jacket and stuffed it in my bag. Its sitting on top of the water bottle I put in there earlier during lunch. That water is flavored with the mio that I bought on the way to work. The mio is in my bag now.

...and it is a security blanket because it has all the other stuff I might want to use. I don't have to think about what to carry with me because I likely have something that will work for me already in my bag. If I find out i don't have something, my bag gives me a place to put it once purchased.

My MVP of EDC: The bag. :smitten:

Second place: the stubby electricians scissors that can cut just about anything. I use them more than anything else in my bag.

14. Funkybassplayer

Funkybassplayer Loaded Pockets

That is a great looking pen!

-BTO-

15. otis_bartleh

otis_bartleh Loaded Pockets

My favorite: whichever folding knife I have on me that particular day. Today, it's one of my Benchmade's. Bought this about 15 years ago, tough as nails. Even used it as a hammer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Most used: my usb flash drives

16. RonReagan

RonReagan Loaded Pockets

Most used device would have to be my Android phone, but my favorite would be my 755 MPR. A close second would be either the flashlight I carry that day or my Atwood pest.

17. TippmanPaintball

TippmanPaintball Empty Pockets

Fenix LD10, use it everyday.

18. Bolster

Bolster Loaded Pockets

Oddly enough, the Zebra "telescopic" collapsible pen. Using it more than my sharp or my bright.

19. Schnolko

Schnolko Loaded Pockets

Has to be my Iphone. It is were I always reed EDCF on :)

20. otis_bartleh

otis_bartleh Loaded Pockets

First thread said no phones I thought, but if so, I'd definitely change my most used to my Android phone....