1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What's the point of Ana-Digi?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by ATF, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman Loaded Pockets

As some have said, I like the look of analog, but the additional day/date, timers, alarms, etc are nice on the digital models as well.

2. jnsn

jnsn Loaded Pockets

idk but i want one, casio ga100-1a1 to be exact.

3. DESTRO

DESTRO Loaded Pockets

I've had one of these for a year now, number four in my G-Shock collection. I prefer an analog watch because they are faster to read and accurate enough fit daily use. The white hands are a great contrast to the black face. However the light on this watch us hardly sufficient to illuminate the digital portion at night. Also to be noted is how obstructive the analog hands are to the small digital displays. So IMHO this is a great analog watch with some digital displays that don't offer a lot of functionality.

jnsn likes this.
  4. jnsn

jnsn Loaded Pockets

thanks for the info! ive always worn analog so im used to that part, the digital would be more for the other functions and date. i can see how the hands could get in the way. im going to check it out and buy locally so i can get a feel for it instead of buying online like i do knives and other gear. at least g shocks are widely available around town unlike quality knives and lights.

DESTRO likes this.