1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What you use everyday? (pics please)

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by turan tactical, May 1, 2010.

1. Bunjumin

Bunjumin Empty Pockets

Received this pen in June. Absolutely LOVING it! "Ultimate Clicky Pen"/"Precision Press Pen" by Tuff-Writer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bsd

bsd Loaded Pockets

I said it on another post somewhere but the click on this pen is amazing. My only problems were the grip; being ultra picky. The other minor thing I didn't like is there was an additional piece of plastic inside the pen, needed so it fits the length. Personally I think he should have just made it that much shorter so it wouldn't be needed.

3. Jars

Jars Loaded Pockets

My second pen from Troika! "Andy Warhol Limited Edition Pen" 1350/6000

[​IMG]

Hartigan likes this.
  4. Mickey Holmes

Mickey Holmes Loaded Pockets

I use the zebra f-701 with space pen refill.

[​IMG]

mrlysle likes this.
  5. ModrnDayMcGyver

ModrnDayMcGyver Loaded Pockets

Fisher Space Pen Stowaway
    Zebra F-701

The 701 is always in my pocket and the stowaway is alway in my wallet.[​IMG]

Syclone1436 and mrlysle like this.
  6. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

Here is my daily carry:

[​IMG]

- Casio pathfinder 1500T-7V
    - Country Comm Titanium Embassy pen, wearing a custom flame job from tisurvival.com
    - My keys: house, truck, gun safe.
    - Benchmade Mini Dejavoo

Edited to add forgotten picture.
    Sent from my phone.

gmgalmeida, MWDP and mrlysle like this.
  7. jujigatame

jujigatame Loaded Pockets

I was a Fisher guy for a long time. Bullet pen, Hinderer kuba-pen with Fisher cartridge, Zebra 701 with Fisher cartridge, etc. Then I kept on getting blobs and smearing on the ink and grew tired of it so I tried Jetstream ink and haven't gone back. I did have a Jetstream cartridge in an old Zebra body for a while but it didn't have much grip when writing. Okay for quick use but bothersome to write out a whole page. I now have a regular capped Jetstream roller in 1.0 black. Then pen is fairly stout for a plastic body and the grip is solid.

8. MR24927
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

hey man how is the mainx doing

9. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

It's doing very well thank you. I ended up trading it to a gentleman in Serbia as he would put it to better use than I. I tried carrying it as my edc, but I'm so used to the mini dejavoo I had to go back. The manix ended up riding as backup in my truck, not a very glamourous place for a knife that needs to be used.

I'm mobile, baby! :)

MR24927 likes this.
  10. misterS
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

[​IMG]
    pen and paper by misterS5595, on Flickr

Lamy multi-system pen (a gift from friends in Germany...don't think you can find it in the US), Fisher bullet space pen...which I love, Moleskin Volant extra small notepads.

Cornholio2188 and mooshisho like this.
  11. Jars

Jars Loaded Pockets

I love pens from Lamy! I have a small selection of different pens from Lamy. Here are some of my coolest ones, Lamy Safari "Savanna" from the early 80s

[​IMG]

misterS and mooshisho like this.
  12. Jars

Jars Loaded Pockets

2x moleskine (9x14 and 13x21) Star Wars Edition. Pen on the left is a Lamy Safari, on the right a Pilot Ball Frixion, removeable like a pencil.

[​IMG]

misterS, Syclone1436 and mooshisho like this.
  13. Cornholio2188

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

I'm gona get the lamy tipo rollerball in ZOMBIE GREEEN! well, technically lime green...

only reasonable zombie green pen on the market anyway.

misterS likes this.
  14. gibbsrule9
    • Memoria in Aeterna
    • In Omnia Paratus

gibbsrule9 Memoria in Aeterna

I've been using these in rotation for the past few months.

L to R: Sheaffer Preludes in gunmetal, gold, and brushed SS; vintage SS Sheaffer; vintage brushed SS Parker
    [​IMG]

15. oke

oke Loaded Pockets

Hey there-

I'm not really familiar with all of the Sheaffer pens, so can you tell more about the SS that's 2nd from our right (or do you know the model name)? I hadn't seen that style of clip before (I guess just used to ones with slots and white dots before). Did it come out around the same time as the Parker 25, because they have some similarities.

Thanks!

:cool:

16. gibbsrule9
    • Memoria in Aeterna
    • In Omnia Paratus

gibbsrule9 Memoria in Aeterna

You would have to ask about that one.:) Because I was unable to find out much about it. It's a slim pen and there is a black dot over the S on the clip. There is also a larger, solid black circle on top of the plunger. Below the clip Sheaffer is inscribed and on the other side of the pen it says Japan. All I was able to find out was that Sheaffer pens were manufactured and distributed in Japan by Sailor and that arrangement ended in the late '70s-early '80s. Sailor's DAKS line is very similar to the Sheaffer pictured.

So you're correct that it and the Parker 25 are from the same era. The Parker pen is marked Made In England and is one of my favorites.

17. oke

oke Loaded Pockets

Thanks for sharing! With the info you gave (from Sailor and made in Japan), I was able to find a little more information about those. Looks like you've got an early model of the Sheaffer Sentinel based on the tidbits mentioned here, there, and over yonder (though they were talking about the fp version for the most part).

I like that version you have because it looks pretty solidly-built and because it doesn't look like most Sheaffer pens (the clip doesn't look as dinky as Sheaffer's more identifiable slotted clip w/ white dot). Also, from the searching, it doesn't even look like there are many available in the second-hand market (though I did find a few, and just wondering if I should get one, or weighing if it's an impulse buy...). I like the Parker 25 for the same reasons (sturdy-looking and different logo and clip)...

So, gee, thanks for getting me curious about a new pen (to me) which I (probably) don't need. :D

gibbsrule9 likes this.
  18. baja820

baja820 Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Caran d' ache. The best pen I have ever used.

19. newman252

newman252 Loaded Pockets

Could you tell me which Fisher refill fits. Although I prefer the Zebra 402 they are basically the same pen with some differences. I want to put a fisher refill in my 402. On several occasions I had to use multiple pens to write in very cold temperatures.

Nevermind.....I think I found it. Not many to choose from!

20. Kones

Kones Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

My custom circuit board pen that my father made me, takes cross refills I believe

GrayMouser and Shur like this.