1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What you use everyday? (pics please)

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by turan tactical, May 1, 2010.

1. turan tactical

turan tactical Loaded Pockets

I wonder what people use and carry in their bags or pockets.
    I use Parker Jotters almost everytime, except the Rotring Tikky I used at school exams. Parkers are like a family tradition, my father have been using it since his youth, my sister, and me.

[​IMG]

My school pencil I have been using since my high school days.

[​IMG]

Soup dragon likes this.
  2. zombizon

zombizon Loaded Pockets

I use my Fisher Bullet Space Pen every day. I keep it in a small belt pouch along with my pocket knife and my flashlight. My wife gives me a hard time about the belt pouch sometimes, but :censored: if she doesn't ask to borrow the pen when she needs it. :)

I also use my Zebra F-701 pretty much every day. That one lives in my backpack. I got it mainly based on the strength of the recommendations in the "best pen" thread. Great pen.

3. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

zebra folding pen sits in a pocket and one in wallet ,but mostly i use the Staples small click pens sit well in the hand and work even if they have been abused

4. somber

somber Banned

deleted

5. rueingeni

rueingeni Loaded Pockets

I carry a Lamy Safari, and if I'm going to school I also carry a Lamy Scribble or Staedtler 777. I also sometimes carry another pen, either a sharpie pen or a cheapie ballpoint. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

6. LukeA

LukeA Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Comfortable, high quality, inexpensive to replace.

7. soli

soli Loaded Pockets

Last edited by soli, May 27, 2012
  8. Millman55

Millman55 Loaded Pockets

Why buy the bullet pen when you can have a Fisher X-MARK that looks the same but with a much better clip at the same price ? I tried to snap the clip forecully off my X-mark and it wouldn't budge.

For the purpose of the thread I also use a Zebra F-301 Compact in addition to the X-Mark .

[​IMG]

9. somber

somber Banned

10. Mugsy90/10

Mugsy90/10 Empty Pockets

I typically use whatever roller ball body strikes my fancy with a blue fine point Pilot G2 refill.

I have several of the craft style homemade pens, as well as ACME, Faber Castell, etc...

11. echo63

echo63 Loaded Pockets

I have a slightly beaten black bullet in my wallet - it rarely sees use though (shown with the baliyo that lives in my work bag)
    [​IMG]
    at work i carry my EDCF tuffwriter with a blue fine fischer refill
    [​IMG]

mrlysle and Artifice like this.
  12. therealdc

therealdc Loaded Pockets

Have Fisher Bullet in the pocket all the time, but at work I use anyone of Lamy, Retro 51, Zebra 701, Stainless Parker, Tom Anderson design... I don't have a pic w/ them all at once. Here's some...

[​IMG]

13. StealthChaser13

StealthChaser13 Loaded Pockets

I carry a pilot precise v5 and a dual end sharpie ("fine" and "extra-fine)

14. Valerian

Valerian Tea-powered admin

Mostly a Zebra Sharbo X LT3. I have two of them, in fact, and I love them. Sometimes, just for variety, I also use a similar Tombow Zoom 414, which is also a very, very good pen, but I still like the Sharbo better. I need both a pencil and a pen at work, so a multipen like these is a convenient way to carry both.

For a dedicated pencil, I usually use a Staedtler 925 25 in 0.3 mm (though I have a 0.5 mm too).

(Sorry, I don't have pics of them handy right now, but click on the pen names and you can see what they look like.)

15. photomic

photomic Loaded Pockets

at the moment I'm carring these:

[​IMG]

Pilot Rexgrip
    Pilot G2
    and the pencil is the
    Ohto Super Promecha PM 1505S 0.5 size

Artifice likes this.
  16. Boy SureFire

Boy SureFire May The Bridges I Burn Light The Way

I've got an BM 1100 Tac pen, & a EDCF Tuffwriter inbound (should be here later today).

17. bltkmt

bltkmt Loaded Pockets

In my wallet I carry an Ohto Petit-B...tiny little pen that gets little use, but is there if I need it. At work, I generally use a Uni-ball Vision Micro. My mechanical pencil is a Uni Kuru Toga 0.3 size.

tommypez likes this.
  18. powernoodle

powernoodle Loaded Pockets

I carry a Sharpie twin-tip, with a fine point on one end and x-tra fine on the other. It serves general Sharpie purposes, and I can write with it using the x-fine tip.

19. lowes48

lowes48 Loaded Pockets

Here are my daily tools... Benchmade 1100 with blue G2 insert installed, Pimped 701 with 402 cap and 301 gel insert, and the trusty Fisher that stays in the pocket 99.99% of the time but is uber handy when I need it! I currently have a small but ever growing pen collection and I am thinking of adding the S&W and Tom Anderson pens to mix soon!

[​IMG]

Scott R. Christensen likes this.
  20. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

i edc a fisher bullet,,its in my bag or pocket which ever way i edc that day..my regular use pens are a pensa, two retro 1951's one with a red body the other black body..one has red ink and one has black...and a Staedtler mars techno 2.0 lead pencil ..all my pens i keep space refills in them

for real serious writing i have a few nice fountain pens..that i should use more often then i do