1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What would you do in a hostile alien invasion?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by epicelite, Jun 14, 2010.

1. epicelite

epicelite Loaded Pockets

It's not the "Z" word so we can talk about it, rite? :3

Unlike that word, its a real possibility!

Personally, I would wait to see what their ultimate goal is:
    1: Enslave the human race
    2: Destroy all humans and take all of earths resources
    3: Take over the world but at the end provide a better life for everyone with holodecks and spaceships for all!

Depending on which one, I would either try to hide out underground or stay out of the way of any battles.

PS: Srsly tho, if the mods REALLY don't want this then delete it. )^:

2. Mister Scribble

Mister Scribble Loaded Pockets

1. Stand up tall and straight.
    2. Quickly bend over from the waist.
    3. Kiss my posterior goodbye.

3. Simsmac0o

Simsmac0o Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I would go into hiding too, and come out only if the aliens had peaceful intentions. If they were unfriendly, I would hide as long as possible, and maybe try to fight back if I thought I stood a chance against them. Lets hope we don't have a real life "War of the Worlds" anytime soon, because our feeble planet wouldn't stand a chance. Friendly aliens would be cool though. ;D

4. LUW

LUW Loaded Pockets

I would sneeze on them.

5. attorneyadrian

attorneyadrian Loaded Pockets

Came here to say that!

Seriously though, if there is an alien species advanced enough to travel to our little corner of the universe, we had better hope their intentions our peaceful.

6. freedoom

freedoom Loaded Pockets

I'd put on Indian Love Call by Slim Whitman and watch their heads explode.

7. Ofir_ISR

Ofir_ISR Loaded Pockets

i would build a strong house that have 4 doors instead of walls, and it's well known that if aliens can travel all the way here they can't open doors, so i would be completely safe!!
    walls work well vs animals and cold, but the best way to keep your aliens out is to have a house made of doors.
    and if they will even get near me, i would kick their asses (if they have any) with my blue-cheese shotgun (heavy duty bacteria shells).

the complete guide for an alien attack

8. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

We tend to compare aliens too much with the human race.It's not sure that if another race comes here it has to do what man does when entering new territory-conquer all indigenous people and use up resources.Anyway, back to topic...IF aliens decide to invade Earth (God forbid !) then I would arm myself to the teeth and then hide for an indefinite time.

9. Mister Scribble

Yep. Look at what Columbus did to the peaceful Amawak Indians (they are now extinct).

10. Mister Scribble

It might have been Carl Sagan who said that when we meet aliens, not only will they be strange--they will be stranger than we can possibly imagine.

11. saniterra

saniterra Loaded Pockets

I can't really comprehend this happening during my lifetime. However, if they did and were hostile and I didn't immediately drop dead from a heart attack, I'd bug out to a very sparsely populated place. I can't imagine that space invaders, having so many big cities and so many densly populated surburbs to destroy, capture, etc., would spend much time trolling the hinterlands even if they had the alienpower or technology.

12. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

They are already here therefore speculation is futile .
    We'll just have to see if or when it happens, wouldn't we ?

BE WELL .. GH

13. 3 AE

3 AE Loaded Pockets

Is this what this forum has evolved into? Could the moderators install a section titled "Fantasy Island" to cover this?

14. Enkidu
    • In Omnia Paratus

Enkidu Loaded Pockets

To bad you are so short sighted..

Everyone has the right to believe/think what they want, I for one, believe everything Zecharia Sitchin writes.
    This is (in the) general discussion(s).

15. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

This Forum is quite unique than most other's that discuss and share ideas and opinions of the aspect of being prepared because it is intended to cover the very essence of all possibilities of this type .
    One of those reasons for what one might or does carry for an event such as the subject of this thread be it fantasy or not is purely a personal opinion yet it was not shared without asking if it was acceptable .

The lack of adverse objectivity in an overly opinionated manner is the main reason I am proud to be a member of EDCF .
    There are other forums that promote or allow this freedom of expression but this one is an exception .

As a result of this, you may want to contact a Moderator directly Via PM and discuss this in a respectful manner instead of posting it publicly .
    I am sure they will help you solve the issue and I'm sure other members will accept the Moderators decision accordingly .

BE WELL .. GH

16. Mister Scribble

If they had wanted to do a classical invasion they would have done it a long time ago. But you are right.
    I knew someone once who was an abductee. The government will never admit it. But the evidence is there,
    from removed implants to physical landing traces to cattle mutilation to crop circles. And more.

17. Mister Scribble

And I believe the physical implants that surgeon Dr. Roger Leir has removed from about a half dozen or so people.
    The implants that have nanotechnology and odd materials far beyond what we're capable of.

Someone once asked a government spy how the government keeps secrets.

"The little secrets don't matter," he said. "The big ones are kept safe by public incredulity."

18. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

Precisely my good man !
    This is a reality far beyond the higher powers of this planets 'Natural Dwellers' .
    Cover-up is the basis of Mass Media and Government in any giving form .
    "There is no conspiracy . There is only reality" (GH)
    The beliefs of worldwide cultures are mostly based on presumably god like entities that exist in in another plane of unknown reality .
    There is no excuse for complacency on this matter whatsoever .

BE WELL .. GH

19. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

It's somewhat paradoxical.Some people think the aliens are here and the government is hiding that (so in someway it's not a secret), but others are skeptical and so the secret remains safe (for most of the world).I, for one, don't know what to think anymore.I've read about many encounters that seemed genuine, but also I've heard skeptics with very good explanations.If there are aliens on Earth already, I can understand why they don't want to contact the entire human race directly and make their presence known to all.

20. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

It all boils down to the possible difference between Science and Metaphysics ..
    The main objective of this planet as a whole over the last century or so has been focused on industry and capitol ventures that in all respects are making sure that the masses are completely under an impression of being the only intelligent life in the galaxy is to advantage of this mind controlling atmosphere we are subject to .

Alright . I'm going to stop .

Blessings and good Cheer to you all ,)

BE WELL .. GH