1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What type of shovel do you carry in your vehicle?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Smousefam5, Dec 3, 2011.

1. tower
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

You can't beat that price for this quality.

2. CDavisJK

CDavisJK Loaded Pockets

http://www.coldsteel.com/spshovel.html

I have the Cold Steel Spetnaz replica shovel. I havn't sharpened it but its sharp enough to cut wood if you swing hard. It's small enough to fit under the seat in my Jeep. Its pretty sweet but I havn't had to use it for real yet.

3. NonSenCe

NonSenCe Loaded Pockets

got fiskars snow shovel now in winter.. http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=175686&Referrer=affiliatewindow&source=affwin

and then year round i got some trenching shovel.. most often the old german(?) army folding version with wooden handle. friend gave it to me after i told him i had broken my old trech shovel (the wooden handle split) i have been thinking about gettin better one but it has done its job just fine so far, so i had no desperate need to upgrade.

need to add an axe there again also. (fiskars/gerber too)

4. Jean

Jean Loaded Pockets

Full sized flat blade, got plowed in once -- the little plastic folder was useless.

5. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

Normally i carry a flappy foldy military shovel, during winter times i add a proper big *** one :D And some rope, two strips of carpet, an axe, a jerrycan with some petrol..... i REALLY hope the police never looks in my trunk or i might have some explaining to do.....

6. NonSenCe

NonSenCe Loaded Pockets

westerdutch.. i hear ya.. have same problem. ;)

just add some lye/caustic soda and you are set for burial of the victim/target. ducttape and zipties and trashbags are useful too. rofl ;) that setup will peak intrest of the police for sure. everything else you might be able to talk thru.. the lye needs lying or actual justified reason.

7. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

Ducttape and tie-wraps are actually standard kit for my car :D And the lye thing...... yeah... i bet the police wouldn't fall for the 'hey, i got many sinks in my house and i wash a lot of dogs' excuse.

LOL

8. saniterra

saniterra Loaded Pockets

I keep a very old military surplus entrenching tool with the pick head in the back of my car. My 3 day get home and my 7 day bugout packs each have a Glock entrenching tool.