1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What type of Flashlight do you use at home

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by lotsofstufftogo, Mar 11, 2010.

1. jimspriggs500

jimspriggs500 Empty Pockets

Very cheap ($5) hand crank rechargeable LED

2. HarryN

HarryN Loaded Pockets

Hi, not exactly a normal EDC, but for around the house, we use 3 of the Streamlight SL-20x and SL-20x-led lights. They are roughly 3D size mag size but run on 5 cell NiCd packs.

I picked up 2 of them used with lots of chargers and bought the SL-20x-led at a police supply store in San Jose. These things are so simple for everyone around the house and car, take amazing abuse, and are decent throwers. The -led version has 3 each of the 5mm leds in it for a "low" mode - which is really handy.

Of course, I couldn't help myself and am doing an LED conversion on one to start with. It didn't really need it, but its just one of those hobby things that was just staring me in the face.

3. FerFAL

FerFAL Loaded Pockets

Many. Usually a Akoray AA, or a Romisen 14500. Someitmes I use my EDC light, a Quark Titanium Mini 123, or ym keychain light, a Fenix LDO1.
    Have a ton of lights so I pick whatever is most handy or whatever it is I'm testing/reviewing at the time.

FerFAL