1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What light(s) do you have incoming?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by bigfoot, Apr 12, 2013.

1. jon1all

jon1all Loaded Pockets

:)

Yeah I considered the whole season pack as well, but the Rose Gold of the “Summer” one is really close color-wise to the Copper one. And the Rainbow PVD of the “Spring” one didn’t really do much for me. So I decided to just get the seasons that I really liked (i.e., the “Autumn” in Gold PVD, the “Winter” in gray Bead-Blast, and, of course, the “Eternal” in Copper).

Who knows, maybe I’ll eventually complete the set. ;)

2. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

I really only wanted the Bead Blast Winter version for the body alone but then I tried one in a store and it was way too warm tinted for me.

I wish that I could have snagged one of the first versions in bead blasted Ti but that ship sailed a long time ago.

ZMZ67 likes this.
  3. jon1all

jon1all Loaded Pockets

The 3 I have coming each have different tints. 6500K cool white (Eternal/Cooper), 4800K neutral white (Autumn/Gold PVD) and the 3000K warm white (Winter/Bead-blast). Will be interesting to see which I prefer when comparing them side by side. :)

4. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

Another Eiger just arrived in aluminium.
    [​IMG]

5. echo victor

echo victor Previously "YankeeHotelFoxtrot"

Right now, just a small Klarus One Mini Ti to replace the Surefire Sidekick on my key chain. The former is smaller and doesn't get confused (by me) with the key fob I carry for the wife's car.

It arrived yesterday:

[​IMG]

more Ti!

Last edited by YankeeHotelFoxtrot, May 3, 2019
    #2585 echo victor, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
    twin63 likes this.
  6. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

ThruNite Neutron 2C V3 - I chose the Neutral White output version. Should be here by Thursday sez Amazon...

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

SOS24 and twin63 like this.
  7. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

Jetbeam RRT01vn. This will be my second, but the XHP 50.2 5500K with Diffused Lens and Zircon Filter was calling to me as a nice floody option to complement my HDS 325 longer throw.
    [​IMG]
    [picture from SkyLumen webpage]

#2587 SOS24, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    JHGM, Willy, twin63 and 1 other person like this.
  8. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

I wasn’t even aware that Olight had a rainbow. I may have to pick-up the spring to go with my P938 and Leek rainbow.
    [​IMG]

9. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Amazon beat their forecast ETA. Did so on two different unrelated orders! Maybe this announced 'standard' one day delivery is having a ripple effect through their outbound supply chain... we will see!

I like this ThruNite light having played around with it a bit in my home office... I'll carry it for a while to see how it handles, then decided its more or less permanent role. Especially like the UI. Hold down button on side and the light continually moves through brightness levels and then at max will cycle down continually . I suspect this will get to be useful. Just hope the switch doesn't turn out to be a weak link...

On a different note, one of the other items I ordered from Amazon I'm immediately returning. Amazon seems to have a new return method available. Used to be you had to pack up the item then drop off at a UPS pick up point. Now all that is needed is to print out the Return Authorization, which includes a QR code and then take it to a UPS store -- and I have one very close by. UPS will pack it up and ship to Amazon. No charge for the packaging nor the shipping. Nice!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

10. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

Malkoff Hound Dog. Been looking at Malkoff lights for a while and finally decided to purchase a Hound Dog.

JHGM, ZMZ67 and twin63 like this.
  11. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

Got 2 more Peak Eigers coming. Found some NOS raw Aluminum with matching Mule heads. One QTC level 8 and one single mode level 4. Probably a week out.
    Gotta stop.

twin63 and BigGreenTick like this.
  12. BigGreenTick

BigGreenTick Loaded Pockets

Where did you find them?

13. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

After I received my Aluminum Eiger from Robyn (Peak), I wanted a Mule head in aluminum that would match the black anodized body. I have purchased quite a bit from her in the last few months including my copper Eiger. She managed to scrounge up an Mule head for that also (pic). She said she had just a few but they were never anodized and were raw aluminum. I asked if, by chance, she had any un-anodized AAA bodies. She did have a few of those also so I jumped on two (one lug and one pocket). I ordered one with QTC and one single mode with a level 4 output.
    Peak is amazing at building the light that you (think) you want. Really liking the Mules. They light a whole room. The broadest coverage of any Mule I have seen.Plus USA!!!!!
    Unfortunately that will make way too many lights now. I guess that is why I am here............
    [​IMG]

0880, twin63 and Moshe ben David like this.
  14. Norseman

Norseman Loaded Pockets

So weird ...I’m fighting back the urge to buy one of these for about 2 days now. Must be something in the air. I look at all my lights and say “there’s no way I should be spending money on another flashlight!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Reidar Chr. L. Guttormsen

Reidar Chr. L. Guttormsen Loaded Pockets

...yet it seems to be very very nice. Will report back on the light itself when I receive my black one. Waiting and waiting and waiting....*sigh*

Norseman likes this.
  16. Norseman

Norseman Loaded Pockets

I might give in to the urge and buy one soon

17. Norseman

Norseman Loaded Pockets

Well because I’m a flashaholic and I was gonna buy an Olight S1R Baton II, of course I bought something more expensive. Olight has a deal on their home page: 40% off the new Seeker Pro 2. 3200 Lumens!! $101 - shipped with 2 charging stations.

18. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

Just got 'em. My new Peak Eiger AAA Mules in raw Aluminum with matching heads. I also managed to find some Nichia 219bs for Peak to install for me.
    One is single mode level 4 output and the other is QTC full output.
    Also had them build another SS head level 4 output for my SS single mode (in the pic)
    Pictured next to the SS Mule which is on the left.
    All I can say is WOW.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Willy, May 9, 2019
    #2598 Willy, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
    keycutter and twin63 like this.
  19. BigGreenTick

BigGreenTick Loaded Pockets

20. sham79

sham79 Empty Pockets

Zebralight SC64w HI

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk