1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What light(s) do you have incoming?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by bigfoot, Apr 12, 2013.

1. 0880

0880 Loaded Pockets

No correction intended, I was hoping for a 1000 lumen version!

The AceBeam(UC 15) double 10440 keychain light goes 1000 lumens so I thought why not?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8

2. flux

flux Loaded Pockets

This month has been insane.
    I bought 12 lights this month and some batteries and a charger, totaling about 230 euros. oops.

The great excuse for this ridiculous spending is that the family can use them, I can gift some away as xmas presents and I upgraded to 18650s that will last me a long time. Also I don't spend much on other stuff, so no regrets.

The highlights (pun intended) are probably the BLF A6 3d (great simple all purpose light for 20$, additinal short tube included), the Emisar D4 (my first Nichia hotrod) and the Armytek Wizard Pro, so I finally have a warm light headlamp.

Also I am pretty sure I made some very solid frugal choices with some high CRI lights and found some very good budget lights and got a great deal on the Wizard Army Tek Pro with 50% off. If I will use these lights like I used the ones I had before, I am set now for the next years, so I think I will slow down buying more now.. maybe a Emisar D1 Thrower with short tube would be a sweet addition, but I wait until the D4 arrives and how I like it before shelling out more money.

3. michaelh73

michaelh73 Loaded Pockets

Olight S1R Baton Spring edition.(neutral white LED)

Snagged it from Amazon.com.

4. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

Olight S2R which was 40% off in the olight store uk sale. I also received a free keychain i3e eos.
    It's a nice light, and I like the UE, but I'm glad I waited for a sale. I'd have liked a decent belt holster for it.

5. 0880

0880 Loaded Pockets

Astrolux MF02
    XHP-35 3000 lumen NW

My one and only light purchase on black Friday. I got a great deal on it from Banggood for $80.

This will be my first thrower and I'm really looking forward to it. It's supposed to throw 80' short of a mile, at 1587 meters! [​IMG]

twin63 and ProjeKtWEREWOLF like this.
  6. Blades

Blades Loaded Pockets

Surefire Sidekick. Surefire was having a Black Friday sale and it was $19.95.

Captdave13 likes this.
  7. Captdave13

Captdave13 Loaded Pockets

Got a few of these myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Same here!

9. Six String

Six String Loaded Pockets

R2 by Veleno Designs. Dual emitters. Should arrive next month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RED-FIVE, twin63 and 0880 like this.
  10. NorthernHarrier

NorthernHarrier Loaded Pockets

Got a great discount on a Nitecore TUR, so I decided to try it. I love my TIP and carry it as a backup every day to work.

11. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

Well, not incoming but here... Instant gratification is too easy when you live 20min from where batteryjunction.com is located.

Mh27 night hunter kit and a TUP[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RED-FIVE and twin63 like this.
  12. sld

sld Loaded Pockets

Just ordered an Olight i1r EOS. I wanted to try the 5 lumen output at work in the theatre during shows ( finding “ lost” things, reading scripts or lists, ect).

Stormdrane likes this.
  13. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Sidekicks came in and I went to charge one right away and to my surprise they do not charge the same as they used to?

They will blink 5 times to indicate the charge is started and then nothing else at all.

3 hours later it should be ready to go.

The manual with the light is the old instructions so I was confused naturally and called them and was told they changed the charging but don't mention it anywhere and on top of this there is no indication it is done either?

Maybe better than blinking the whole time until charged where they sat on low but maybe not too?

Not really a step forward in usability but OK I suppose for the sale price.

The light seems to function correctly but the package is not really what I expect from SF either.

14. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

This light is pretty nice compared to the other similar lights I have tried!
    Mine is the first one of these 10810 lights that has distinct on/off/low/high switching that feels consistent at all.
    Maybe too tiny though too?

15. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Showed up Today!

Holy

Know what I mean?

This is how it looks when it is off!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0880 and Stormdrane like this.
  16. 0880

0880 Loaded Pockets

The Astrolux MF02 came in a few days ago, giving me a chance to see what it can do. This is definitely a beast of a light!

The beam shot is just shooting up at my ceiling from about 5' away to give an idea of the beam pattern. I'll try to get a real beam shot later on and post it. [​IMG][​IMG]

17. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

Just got a second Sapphire. Found a great deal along with an ARC AAA. Always wanted to see what the ARC was all about. Didn't really need either one.
    [​IMG]

18. Gogogordy

Gogogordy Loaded Pockets

How about the TUP? Like?

19. turbo6

turbo6 Loaded Pockets

I also grabbed a Tup as well, a grey one. Interesting light, unique form factor. LCD screen is a neat touch.

It's definitely a different feeling holding it as it's a square design that is fairly slick. I wish they added some sort of grip to it.

I would have loved if they took the attachment off the bottom so it could tail stand. I get they want to push it as both a keychain light and a pocket light but it's a bit too big for keys and the screen scratches way too easy - mine came with a few. I have no idea why they didn't put plastic film over it.

Overall, it's a pretty good light though.

20. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Mine had plastic over the screen?
    I also like the gray color for a change from black and agree that the light has an odd shape to say the least.
    I almost wonder why they don't offer it as a right angle light,it would seem a lot more simple options for mounting it somewhere that way to me?

But overall it is pretty impressive especially if the runtime claimed on the screen turn out to be right!