1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What light(s) do you have incoming?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by bigfoot, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I've got another NiteCore Tube on its way. I've had such good success with these that I couldn't justify going for the more expensive TIP.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

2. Nilloc

Nilloc Loaded Pockets

Just ordered my first Zebralight today. The SC5w MK2. Should be here early next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steeps, Water-Rat and littleme like this.
  3. Nilloc

Nilloc Loaded Pockets

Received my new ZL SC5wMKII in the mail today, along with some Eneloops and charger. So far, I'm very pleased with the light. Now to start programming it!

[​IMG]

Johnnyk likes this.
  4. Clown

Clown Loaded Pockets

I just placed an order for one in stainless. Little spendy for a AAA at the current price but it looks like a nice light. How are you liking yours?

5. 0880

0880 Loaded Pockets

I just put in an order for the XPL HI 5k in black. I have to admit that the green looks awesome though, and I probably would have ordered it if it was in stock. If I like it, I'll probably order another in green and Nichia 219C. Which version did you get? How do you like the beam color? Thanks for posting this light, I didn't know it existed before this.

6. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

I have two inbound flashlights:
    - Sunwayman V11R - This is going to be my emergency bag flashlight. I mainly bought it for the versatility of being able to use both AA and CR123 including rechargeable.
    [​IMG]
    - Olight S MINI Cree XM-L2 Titanium Rainbow - Will most likely become my carry especially with my P938 Edge (Rainbow and Rainbow Kershaw Leek
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. shane hughes

shane hughes Loaded Pockets

I have a Fenix e12 flashlight coming via mail and wondering if anyone has had good/bad experiences with them.Any comments are more then welcome.

8. turbo6

turbo6 Loaded Pockets

I've had an E12 for many years now and it's proved itself to be a very rugged and reliable light. The size is perfect and I tend to favor that over larger lights when I need something in my pocket all day long. IMO, it's plenty bright for basic EDC.

It is a simple, no frills light - no momentary on, no blinky modes. Though it is quite battery efficient in lower modes.

I do like the size and simplicity of 1x AA pocket lights so in the future I might consider something like an Thrunite Archer 1A or Acebeam M20 to use as well, as both of those have a bit more output.

shane hughes likes this.
  9. BigGreenTick

BigGreenTick Loaded Pockets

I actually got it with the XP-G2 in 3D (5000K). I've gotten so many lights with Nichias over the past couple of years that I was feeling contrary, and the slightly better thermal performance played a roll as well.

The neutral tint Cree really isn't bad. No noticeable color shift.

I think you'll be be very happy. The D4 is arguably the most fun light I've gotten in awhile.

0880 likes this.
  10. 0880

0880 Loaded Pockets

I was tempted to get the XPG-2 4000k just to get something different, but I really like the XP-L HI 5000k in other lights I have. I don't own a 219C light yet so that would be different also. Thanks for the response.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

11. BladeCommander

BladeCommander Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    Just pulled the trigger on the Sunwayman M25C from GoingGear as my first 18650 light. I hope the quality is as good as its looks.

HVACn00b likes this.
  12. shane hughes

shane hughes Loaded Pockets

[​IMG] Got it today and really like it so far and will be EDCing it.

13. LEDFreak

LEDFreak Loaded Pockets

For the past few weeks I had the Manker PL10 coming in (hey, who doesn't like a flashlight you can write with) and the Nitecore MT22A. Both lights looked interesting and I like the size of the MT22A more than I would have thought (it takes some.getting used to). Both have been in my EDC rotation the past week.

Oh, and about that E12. I have one too and I still like it although it doesn't get as much pocket time as other lights.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

14. _mg_

_mg_ Loaded Pockets

I have the Olight S2 Baton and the Nitecore MT2A on the way.
    I also just got Clarus LED Lantern/Flashlight from Countycomm -- came in a bundle with the pocket NOAA radio. Pretty cool little light.

15. Stormdrane

Stormdrane Loaded Pockets

I have a Manker E02 that should be arriving some time today, a birthday present. :)

*And it arrived a couple of hours after posting. I like it, although I've got to get used to the UI. I got one with the Nichia emitter, which has lower output on turbo (180 lumens) compared with the manufacturer stated (220) lumens with the XPG3, I just prefer a warmer tinted light to a cooler one.

[​IMG]

Last edited by Stormdrane, Oct 6, 2017
    #2315 Stormdrane, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    RED-FIVE likes this.
  16. sc00ts

sc00ts Loaded Pockets

You’ll love it, it’s a lot of light in a small package. Easily the most versatile light I’ve ever owned. Unfortunately, mine died after less than a month. Hopefully yours does much better! Happy Birthday

Stormdrane likes this.
  17. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Just wondering if you sent it back with a warranty claim and if so what was the result? No, I neither have one of these nor do I know what sort of warranty they offer. Just curious...

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

18. sc00ts

sc00ts Loaded Pockets

It died last night so I’m just beginning the process. Per Manker’s warranty page the dealer handles warranty claims for up to 5 years. I sent the dealer an email last night and should hear back by Monday hopefully.

Stormdrane likes this.
  19. Ingo

Ingo Loaded Pockets

Nitecore P05, instant access to strobe and not too big. Let's see if it's as great as I hope it is...

Stormdrane likes this.
  20. BigGreenTick

BigGreenTick Loaded Pockets

Sigh...I'm a sucker for penlights, titanium & sales.

Just ordered a Ti Maratac AAAx2.

[​IMG]

#2320 BigGreenTick, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017