1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What light(s) do you have incoming?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by bigfoot, Apr 12, 2013.

1. menj

menj Empty Pockets

I am planning to get a G700 soon :)

2. Kevin Chen

Kevin Chen Empty Pockets

just ordered an armytek predator pro......

menj likes this.
  3. TXLineman

TXLineman Loaded Pockets

I have a Malkoff M61WLL on the way to revivify one of my old Surefire 6Ps that still has an incandescent bulb in it.

Kev2488 likes this.
  4. RGRAY

RGRAY Loaded Pockets

May 22 I bought the LensLight copper Micro with delta wrap and the copper Mini with delta wrap and strike bezel.​
    Today I just bought the Lenslight copper KO with delta wrap and strike bezel.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Larry Larson

Larry Larson Loaded Pockets

Nice How do you like yours so far? I got my U11 at the end of March and use it several times a week. The tint is a little warm for my taste but very nicely made all in all.

6. Larry Larson

Larry Larson Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nice likes this.
  7. Nice

Nice Loaded Pockets

Have not carried it too much, just around the house because it is more of a backpack light despite the small size in the 18650 category, so not very pocket friendly in more fitting clothes. Altho no problem carrying it in heavier pants. What I love is the build quality, size, pocket clip, brightness, how the clicky button feels and the modes of operation. It is really outstanding, I am very satisfied with this light, worth every penny. This is why I ordered the E11 that came out just now, for EDC, and can not wait to get my hands on it!!

8. Nice

Nice Loaded Pockets

Double post :confused:

9. RGRAY

RGRAY Loaded Pockets

Muyshondt Maus Mk.I cu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TV09, dml24 and Nick4305 like this.
  10. Fire Fighter

Fire Fighter Loaded Pockets

Lumintop Prince Copper with leather pouch. Incoming next week. I gave in to the temptation.

[​IMG]

11. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

I grabbed what must have been the last Titanium Preon 2xAAA from 4sevens clearance page and I have a Sunwayman M11R on the way also. Been wanting the Sunwayman forever and just decided I couldn't make any excuses not to buy it.

12. mjpgolf1

mjpgolf1 Loaded Pockets

Well I have to blame you for costing me money. I went over to check out the clearance page at foursevens and ended up buying a Mini ML Titanium single CR123. Got a great deal on it and I'm excited to check it out. I've really been hitting the titanium hard lately.

dplafoll likes this.
  13. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

You won't be disappointed. I got one of those a short while ago :) I bought an ML-X in the last year or so and I really liked it. I was waiting for an excuse to grab an ML for the longer runtimes. When I saw the Ti version for the same price as the regular ML I knew it was time. 4Sevens makes really nice lights and the service couldn't be better. They usually ship the same day and if you have any problems they will deal with it honorably. I really like the UI on the MLs. It's nice having the extra hidden modes like strobe and SOS.

14. Fire Fighter

Fire Fighter Loaded Pockets

Just noticed the above picture is not the copper flashlight I ordered. My bad.

It is now 1 July 2016 and no Lumintop Prince Copper in my mailbag. Oh the wait.

15. mjpgolf1

mjpgolf1 Loaded Pockets

Glad to hear that the Titanium ML is a good light. The only downside I can see is not having a pocket clip as I usually carry my light clipped to the pocket so it's not at the bottom of my pocket rattling around getting scratched up with the other items I carry. So that will be the only thing that I will have to adjust to. I have other titanium lights but the foursevens has that darker bead blasted finish that matches my CRK small Sebenza and Spyderco Sage II. So that was the biggest selling feature for me. I'm weird when it comes to matching my edc gear up

steeps likes this.
  16. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

The finish on mine is really dark. If I didn't know better I would say it oxidized somewhat but that shouldn't be possible. It's very low profile and doesn't look like Ti which is a plus for me. It's low visibility and not reflective. The knurling and detail on it are just right. All the Mls are about the size of a 12 gauge shotshell. Very nice format.

I was thinking the same as you about clips for a long time but the only time clips seem to work for me is on long lights like penlights that go in a deep jacket pocket. Otherwise I get the feeling the clip is going to break off or pop off and the light will go awol or just roll around in your pocket anyway. I'm going to try a holster when I get a chance.

17. mjpgolf1

mjpgolf1 Loaded Pockets

Holster doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. I've got a bunch of them laying around from other lights but I never use them because they have pocket clips. The holster that came with my Nitecore EC11 may be just right for the ML.

The finish sounds perfect for what I'm looking for. My other titanium lights are very polished with only a very slight brushed look on the finish, so this light should be a nice pair with my titanium edc knives. Very excited.

18. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

Yeah that's the thing about most Ti lights, right? People want you to know they shelled out the bucks so they buy polished lights. I like stuff that's quality yet doesn't scream "steal me!" Lemme know what you think when you get your light. They even come with batteries!

I'm expecting a Sunwayman M11R that comes with a holster. I didn't check but I hope it has a belt loop rather than a clip.

19. mjpgolf1

mjpgolf1 Loaded Pockets

How about running a rechargeable CR123 in the ML? Is it able to take it? I have a few Olight RCR123 batteries laying around that aren't in use so that would be a huge plus if it's able to run them.

20. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

I don't remember but I think not. It usually says on the site. The voltage range is listed until 3V for this one. I can't remember if an RCR will be a problem or not. Best thing just email them. They will get back to you in a few hours probably. The Olights are usually made to work with rechargeables, many if not most of the 4Sevens don't seem to be.