1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What KNIVES do you have on the way/ or ordered? Part 1

Discussion in 'Knives' started by TKC, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp2515

jp2515 Loaded Pockets

Spyderco Tim Zowada & Kopa CF

[​IMG]

2. epm357

epm357 Loaded Pockets

Red Scorpion ASK 6. Can't wait!!!

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/redscorpion6/?action=view&current=IMG_3969-2.jpg[/IMG]

3. crossroads

crossroads Empty Pockets

What is the bottom knife? Doesn't look familiar to me, is it an older model?

4. jp2515

jp2515 Loaded Pockets

That's the Spyderco Baby Goddard

5. crossroads

crossroads Empty Pockets

Interesting, thanks. Too many good knives from Spyderco...

6. txdude321

txdude321 Empty Pockets

this morning from knifeworks i ordered these

Spyderco Stretch black FRN plain edge
    Spyderco Endura 4 New gray frn FFG plain edge
    Kershaw Blur S30V Plain edge
    Rat Izula Black W survial Kit

should be here on wed

7. JerryD

JerryD Loaded Pockets

I have a Becker bk11 on the way... I can't wait!

8. Frenzied

Frenzied Empty Pockets

I ordered 3 tonight, two Spydercos and a Zero Tolerance (from cutleryshoppe.com). I also have 1 other knife, a CRKT, that has been late in delivery from Amazon for a bit. Its supposed to arrive before the weekend though.

Spyderco Tenacious /w partly serrated blade... I've had the plain blade Tenacious model for awhile now and love it. I really like how it can perform both my normal EDC tasks and is also big enough that it could be a defensive blade in a pinch as well. I decided a few weeks ago I simply must have a partly serrated version of the Tenacious for better use at work due to all the plastic strapping I encounter - that my non-serrated blades tend to struggle a bit with. A bargain at $30

Spyderco Chicago... I bought the Spyderco Cat a month ago. I wanted it for un-clipped in-the-pocket carry and was going to take off the clip, but have found the pocket clip on it tempting for money clip usage. It seems just a bit too big though for that use. Thought I'd pick up the even smaller Chicago version and try it out as my primary money clip. Not sure if it will work acceptably in the function, but I love Spydercos anyway, even if it doesn't work as my new money clip I'm sure I'll love it for other purposes. $38

Zero Tolerance 0350... I've respected Kershaw for awhile, and picked up a couple of Zings and a Chive that I like, but I don't carry them. They feel a bit light and flimsy compared to the more solidly built Spydercos I usually carry... I watched some reviews of these extremely rugged/solid/heavy ZT folders made by Kershaw's parent company on YouTube and decided I had to get one. I selected this model over the 0400ST because its a bit smaller and with its deep belly and lack of serrations might have a chance at becoming my main EDC. I don't mind heavy blades, in fact I kid of prefer them - they just feel better to me. I'm really looking forward to receiving this blade, and have high hopes for it. This is my most expensive knife purchase to date @ $112

CRKT M21-14SF ... Not sure why I really decided I had to have this beast other than the fact I like the el-cheapo M21-02G I bought on sale more than I really should. I read reviews and heard some real life testimony that AUS8 "SF" model CRKT M21s and M16s " are very popular with the troops in the middle east". Sounds good to me. This knife is most likely going to end up as a safe queen given its very large size. I believe it was about $70 - I probably should have saved the funds for a Spyderco Para Military instead, but if I didn't buy this one now it would keep bugging me till I did. The Para Military can wait I suppose.

9. rasi

rasi Loaded Pockets

After five years of carrying a swiss army issued Wenger Alox I will now retire it. So I just ordered a Strider PT and decided not to get a Small Sebenza (although I'm nuts for Ti) or wait for the Benchmade 755. Hope I won't regret it.

10. gadgetguy35

gadgetguy35 Loaded Pockets

I have a Vic Climber on the way from Felinevet over at SOSAK, and two Vic classics that I won on ebay.

11. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

I love the M21-14, great knife for sure!

12. jp2515

jp2515 Loaded Pockets

Spyderco Michael Walker & Kiwi SS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. bluesmedic

bluesmedic Loaded Pockets

I have a Mora Craftline Allround on the way...I found out they have a 3/4 length tang, making them stronger than the clipper, so decided to get one. They're such great value for money.

14. saniterra

saniterra Loaded Pockets

Scrapyard Knives regulator, somewhere in the Scrapyard order/shipping hopper.

15. Sirvive

Sirvive Loaded Pockets

Spyderco Persistence for me!

16. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

Technically not on the way or ordered, but I came home a couple of hours ago from Target. Heard on youtube that Victorinox was either discontinuing their Cadet model or already did. (Yes, I know. Internet rumors and all that junk.)

But when I noticed it on the rack, I almost passed on it since they only had the silver Alox-handled version. But I looked towards the back and found three green Alox-handled versions. Had to have one! Can't believe how slim it is. No tweezers or toothpick due to the Alox handles. But it should be very durable.

I did have to wait for quite a bit until the employee came around with the magnetic key to unlock it for me from the rack. Does that count as "on the way?" :)

17. JP

JP Loaded Pockets

JRP Toucan set from Roger Beep!

18. jp2515

jp2515 Loaded Pockets

Black Kershaw Leek

19. JerryD

JerryD Loaded Pockets

It arrived Monday... I love this thing!

20. Putty

Putty Loaded Pockets

Got one brilliant!!