1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What KNIVES do you have inbound, part four.

Discussion in 'Knives' started by cowsmilk, Oct 19, 2014.

1. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Arrived just now!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Barbourman04

Barbourman04 Loaded Pockets

Love my pm2's and especially love my blurple

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HoustonB77 likes this.
  3. Lateck

Lateck Loaded Pockets

Just picked up a small Microtech UTX-70. Have been looking for one for a few months.[​IMG]

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

4. That Movie Guy

That Movie Guy Loaded Pockets

5. Tony Crawford

Tony Crawford Loaded Pockets

Ended up selling my Ritter. Really wish I would have kept it.

[​IMG]

Lateck and EZDog like this.
  6. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

I am not that thrilled with the scales on this on though.
    I think the way they are machined will not let the Grip swing as freely as most of the others I have had and I ordered a se of the Putman Aluminum Honeycomb scales yesterday to try.
    This is of course right before seeing the pic here of yours with those Orange Grooved ones that I flipped a coin over and they lost to the Aluminum,thanks for the second thoughts!
    Those look great,the pics on the Putman site are not that great for some reason?

7. Tony Crawford

Tony Crawford Loaded Pockets

The scales were very comfortable, It gave just enough grip.The ritter blade shape is much better than the standard griptilian or even the sheepsfoot blade in my opinion. I bought one of the new grips with the g10 grey scales and I really prefer the Putman scales. I liked them so much I got a scale for my ZT 566 also:

[​IMG]

The new Ritter from Hogue is definately on my list as well. Same blade shape design:

https://www.knifeworks.com/new/rskmk1g2.html

garza and Lateck like this.
  8. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

Spyderco Delica 4

[​IMG]

9. BigGreenTick

BigGreenTick Loaded Pockets

10. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

This is on its way from BHQ:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION
    This Mcusta Tactility Series knife features handles made of black Korian and feature a contoured handle with finger grooves. This knife has the 33 layer nickel Damascus steel blade with a VG-10 core. The pivot pin washer system makes the blade action silky smooth. Includes anodized ambidextrous thumbstud for one hand opening with liner lock mechanism. Pocket clip features a decorative script cut out and tip-up design. This is an exceptional knife for those that want the best.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

11. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Update:

We've had an unexpected crisis here at the homestead... so I had to cancel this order and put it on a wishlist for later. BHQ were absolutely great in handling this! In my book they're top shelf!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

That Movie Guy likes this.
  12. BigGreenTick

Shipping label printed on Monday, still hasn't hit the post office. Grrr....

13. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

GEC Bullbuster in black micarta some other trads bought here on the forum and.....

[​IMG]

14. BLJace

BLJace Loaded Pockets

That's pretty. How are you liking the Maxamet?

ccwaters likes this.
  15. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

Won't be here until Monday, but I had a Manix lightweight in Maxamet, loved it, holds an edge for a very long time. Still on the hunt for PM2 in Maxamet but pricing is kind of crazy for them. For production spydies I'd just snag S110V sprint runs can be a pain to acquire.

[​IMG]

16. BigGreenTick

She has arrived....

[​IMG]

17. FilthyJ24

FilthyJ24 Loaded Pockets

I love my Altitude. It has gone right up to the top of my list for favorite knives. It weighs nothing, cuts like a light saber and holds an edge forever. That said, you guys know how it goes. I ended up getting the itch and had to come up with an excu..I mean reason to buy a new knife.

The REASON I came up with is my job requires me to go to court pretty regularly and I've found wearing a concealed fixed blade in slacks and a tucked in polo is less than ideal. So I decided I wanted a "nice" folding knife. I bought a mini auto presidio but just didn't click with it. I had another custom crooked river in my cart on Benchmade's website then I remembered how unwieldy the knife felt in my hands, despite being freaking gorgeous.

I've spent the last few days tirelessly trolling knife sites, both reading and watching reviews. I've gotten to the checkout screen and backed out on more knives than I'm going to to admit here. I was seriously considering a Protech TR4 but it was ultimately just a little too "tactical" Then it hit me. What did I carry, use and love before getting my Altitude? As a teenager in 1998 would say..."Duh!"

The ONLY reason I sold my Zero Tolerance 0804CF was because of the Altitude. See, I have this weird thing where I only want one thing for one role. Think of it as a built in safety net to keep myself from hoarding knives/guns/watches, ect. I already have a truck knife (Kershaw Diskin Hunter), a work knife (Kershaw Knockout), a backpack knife (Spyderco Dragonfly 2 zdp 189) and an EDC knife. (Currently the Altitude.)

The solution? Add another category. I needed a dress knife! I hunted around and got a pretty good deal on a new 804 from a great seller I've bought from before. After some conversation he knocked a few bucks off and even catered to my serial number OCD (don't ask) and shipped the same day. It should be here tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked to have an old friend back. I'll post some pictures when it gets here.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

That Movie Guy and huntnow like this.
  18. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

Anyone a ZT0640 already? It’s said to be a better Emerson than an Emerson. Very intriguing.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener

19. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

Tomorrow should bring a pair of 20cv DLT PM2 Spdydies, Friday should be my BHQ M4 Shaman, and hopefully Saturday will bring my Pachenko production Bean!

20. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

Still waiting on the Bean, the rest are here!

[​IMG]

Lateck and Moshe ben David like this.