1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is your MOST CARRIED edc knife, or knives?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by cutter17, Sep 13, 2008.

1. lastxj

lastxj Empty Pockets

Byrd Crossbill G10 Serrated has been carried every day since I got it as a left-side knife. My Kershaw Leeks (1 stainless, 1 black) are my most carried all-time, though they're being challenged by my CLB WharCom and SubClaw now. And my new Becker Necker is usually where it belongs...so I guess I don't know. And I'm sure it'll change again...but that's half the fun, isn't it?

2. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

I am still carrying my small Dog Paws Sebbie, but I have added a Mike Alsdorf slippie to my rotation.

3. normshapiro

normshapiro Loaded Pockets

SAK Classic-I've carried one almost every day for over 30 years-when I loose it and run out and get another one ASAP. Lately I've been bringing along a Benchmade Benchmite II-nice little blade that doesn't scare anyone like my other folders or my CRKT Razel which is a great knife but everyone moves back when I take it out of my back pocket.

4. spydercofanatic

spydercofanatic Empty Pockets

Patrick Williams hawkbill D-ring necker, spydercard in wallet and switch up between my Yojimbo, Paramilitary, and Military

5. cutter17

cutter17 Empty Pockets

Lately it has been my Kershaw Tyrade outfitted with the STR deep carry clip.

6. Ignoramus

Ignoramus Empty Pockets

Gen 2 Hinderer 3.5" Flipper XM-18
    Darrel Ralph Madd Maxx III 3"

7. temujin

temujin Uber Prepared

Of late, it has been the combo of a Kershaw Vapor (the smaller model) clipped in my right front pocket and a Victorinox Adventurer as a key fob with the SAK tucked into my waistband.

8. scott112

scott112 Empty Pockets

Small Sebenza has been back in the starting EDC lineup lately. It's a bit more knife than I really need most days but it's just too nice to leave it in a drawer. Why own it if I'm not going to carry it?

Vic Farmer w/custom HA black scales is my latest purchase - to EDC as a backup to the Seb. Non-threatening in office setting but still big & tough enough for serious work.

Vic Cadet had been my favorite EDC knife for 10 years, but I've gone away from it in the last few months. It just doesn't seem like enough knife anymore for some reason.

9. IAmTheMrGuy

IAmTheMrGuy Empty Pockets

kershaw silver spur 2

small and sharp, i like it, plus it can't really be considered a weapon

10. powernoodle

powernoodle Loaded Pockets

Most carried:

- Vicorinox Explorer Plus SAK
    - Spyderco Delica 3 beater

11. cutter17

cutter17 Empty Pockets

Since I started this thread back on 9/13, my "most carried" has changed a bit. I have stuck to the month long carry rule, except for my ZT0500 MUDD, which I carried for 1.5 months! I stated on the 18th, of this month, that a Kershaw Tyrade was my current carry along with a SAK Executive. Well, it has seen a months carry already so I switched off this past Sunday when I opened up my Christmas presents, because I live alone and I can, that's why! :D ;D :( Anyway my next "most carried" knifves will be a ZT0200, and a Case Cigar Whittler. Don't think these will have any problem seeing a months carry.........or longer.

12. Gunner

Gunner Loaded Pockets

My most carried is probably my MiniGrip since I got it, but a close second is a CRKT M16 EDC Tanto (M16-10KZ). My original EDC knife for years was a CRKT Kiss which was lost for years.. and just replaced this month. I dont carry the new one very much, but I needed to have it since the KISS was what started my EDC knife passion.

13. banditti

banditti Empty Pockets

Strider SNG.

14. Chewy1

Chewy1 Empty Pockets

For me, it's my Native and my Vic Ranger. The Ranger is carried every day...so much so that I don't even think of it as rotated. It's like my lighter or comb; it's there every day. My Native is carried most weekdays. On Sundays, I jump to my Barlow or Fallkniven U2. If I'm going south, away from the legally tight cities in my area, I jump up to a Tenacious.

15. KaBarred

KaBarred Empty Pockets

551 Grip hands down.. sometimes my RAT 1, but the Benchmade is my main knife.

16. SF1

SF1 Banned

Custom Pat Crawford Frame Lock, and a SAK from 1978 that I have carried everyday for 30 years.

17. simbad

simbad Loaded Pockets

Leatherman Charge for the last four years, and my old Delica SS, sometimes the two blades together.

18. Timbokhan

Timbokhan Loaded Pockets

My Griptilian has become my #1 EDC knife, though I do rotate in a Native once in awhile. For quite a long time, my main EDC bag knife was a SUBclaw, but I have replaced that with a SAK and the SUBclaw is now doing duty as a hideaway knife.

19. yam350

yam350 Loaded Pockets

My main EDC is a Skeletool or a Leatherman knife with a blade flipper (don't know the model ), sometimes a big old Kershaw with an aircraft aluminium handle and pocket clip, back pocket an ancient German penknife like a baby SAK Trekker with staghorn scales. Other back pocket with my wallet is a diamond hone, I can't live with a blunt knife. I'm a carpenter/constructor so am used to sharpening my tools as and when they need it.
    If I'm somewhere strange I also have a little diver's knife in an ankle rig I made, it weighs nothing and has a plain edge and serrations on the back, needless to say shaving sharp which is unusual for a diver as the stainless they normally use doesn't take a good edge, it is light enough to use as a neck knife. By the way Simbad if you are ever in Ibiza let me know, I'll buy you a beer, I like your mast top shot in Mallorca, been there done that, made my knees like jelly.

20. simbad

simbad Loaded Pockets

Hey Yam, welcome to the forums!, I'm going to Ibiza mostly in summer during the charter season when I work as a skipper, but sometimes I'm also there for boat deliveries between Mallorca and Ibiza and of course we can share a beer over there in the island of the fiestas :lolhammer:, BTW I can tell you I was a bit scared taking that photo at the top of that Jongert 3000, the mast is 42 meter long (around 130 feet)