1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is your EDC Wallet?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by switchblade906, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Zosonte

Zosonte Empty Pockets

Minimalist wallet by Harbinger Leather Design on Etsy. An L-shaped flap of chromexcel with sueded pigskin gripping the cash and cards.

[​IMG]

RGRAY and Tony Sal like this.
  2. outbackwack

outbackwack Loaded Pockets

Big Skinny wallet with 15 cards and 15 bills in it, plus the mini pill pack I carry holding pills, band-aids, Natural Tears, cheap LED light and a ranger band. Boker is sometimes in the pack too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tony Sal and Zosonte like this.
  3. soundlessnut

soundlessnut Loaded Pockets

Just got this one today
    Designed to hold three cards (it does fit more), some bills, and iPhone. I don't really like putting a case on my phone but also don't like it rattling around in my pocket getting scratched

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Sal likes this.
  4. 403Jeeping

403Jeeping Loaded Pockets

Got this wallet made from a forum member here on the site (Crew). Had it made so I was able to carry passport, bording passes, Currancy and cards.

It rides well in both front or back carry and has been super durable. I don't go easy on my EDC Carry, I received this wallet well over 2 years ago before Christmas 2014.

It''s been to 8 different countries and has been well used. Honestly this wallet has been through hell and back and everywhere in between and is no worse for wear. Even the stitching is unfazed and looks perfect. No signs this wallet will fail anytime soon either.

I've never had a wallet last for over a year. Even expensive store bought leather wallets seem to eventually succumb to the everyday use they go though.... but not this handcrafted passport wallet.

This wallet has been absolutely fantastic and Definitely one of the best wallets I've ever had. The craftsmanship is top quality and the price was a steal for a hand crafted peice. Definitely the best money ever spent.

I do believe 'Crew' makes other leather items and is one hell of a master at his craft. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#604 403Jeeping, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  5. Blaker55

Blaker55 Loaded Pockets

About a week ago, I received my Daka everyday wallet from Magpul. Kind of a plasticy fabric. This is their largest wallet and it is still small and keeps things flat. You can get more in than you think when looking at the pics on their website. I am carrying two forms of plastic ID and a folded 8.5" x 11" piece of paper until my real license gets here, credit card, debit card, costco card, gas discount card and two paper insurance cards, plus some cash tri-folded. And its not that difficult to pull out a card from their location. I am very impressed by this thing. Might have to get some for the son and son-in-laws for Christmas. https://www.magpul.com/products/magpul-daka-everyday-wallet

Tony Sal, jimboinwv and twin63 like this.
  6. this_is_nascar

this_is_nascar Loaded Pockets

I've been using that LA Wallet from countycomm.com for many years.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Tony Sal and twin63 like this.
  7. Johnnyk

Johnnyk Loaded Pockets

Has anyone seen this wallet? It's called Fantom. It's got a cascading card holder, a change compartment lined with sound dampening material and a money clip. And if you're not a fan of the money clip, an alternative version for holding your cash is in the works. Just thought it was cool.

Tony Sal likes this.
  8. Tony Sal

Tony Sal EDC Junkie!!!

Eagle Creek bi-slip
    Have the THE Wallet but its even big empty!

9. RGRAY

RGRAY Loaded Pockets

Tony Sal likes this.
  10. mdnitedrftr

mdnitedrftr Loaded Pockets

I've been carrying and switching between a Trayvax Element, and a Manhattan Portage coin purse.

I use the coin purse 90% of the time. Hold my cards, cash, keys, and other small EDC items.

I use my Element when I need to class it up a bit.

Tony Sal and Johnnyk like this.
  11. Johnnyk

Johnnyk Loaded Pockets

I like the Element wallet and I can see the usefulness of the change purse. I just personally have to get passed the label "change purse". Just one of my idiosyncrasies. You're a better man than me, sir.

mdnitedrftr, Tony Sal and Gary Gross like this.
  12. Gary Gross

Gary Gross Loaded Pockets

An alternative name that I prefer is the coin "pouch." YMMV

13. Tony Sal

Tony Sal EDC Junkie!!!

Just got a Valhalla Designs StabeWood with lanyard and bead, those 2 bands around it are tight!!! Made for 3 cards 4 bills but im still working so I need key cards, medical, 2x ID etc - but they are Beautiful, the wood and plastic... check him out!

Johnnyk likes this.
  14. Bdon

Bdon Loaded Pockets

15. mdnitedrftr

mdnitedrftr Loaded Pockets

That's why I got the camo one. It softens the blow to my manhood. Not caring what anyone else thinks, helps too, haha.

Tony Sal and Johnnyk like this.
  16. volvoboy

volvoboy Loaded Pockets

I have used the Big Skinny leather combo bi-fold wallet. I like it. It has worn well, stores a fair amount of stuff.

Tony Sal likes this.
  17. Sheepdog149

Sheepdog149 Loaded Pockets

I'm going on a cruise, so I'll be switching my biker style wallet to a regular bifold or minimalist wallet...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tony Sal likes this.
  18. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

I have a teenage cancer trust card holder. It's designed for business cards but it will hold 10 credit style cards, some cash and a few assorted bits of paper and stamps etc.
    It's about 5mm larger than a credit card around and maybe 10mm deep fully loaded. I barely notice it in my front pocket.

By the way, I don't carry 10 credit cards. It's a combination of ID's, debit cards, loyalty cards, stuff like that.

Tony Sal likes this.
  19. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Ya know, when you're in a port, depending on where, the biker/trucker wallet (I'm thinking of one of those with a chain on it...) might actually be a good idea! I'm thinking of pickpockets of course.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

Sheepdog149 and Tony Sal like this.
  20. plumberroy

plumberroy Loaded Pockets

right now I am carrying a bi fold wallet I made out of duck type cloth like the make carhart coats from . My last wallet was worn out . I had picked up one of the aluminum ones but it was causing back pain . . I had ordered a cheap tri fold off ebay but it hadn't been delivered . I was up in my room A combination reloading/sewing room . I found the piece of cloth and did some measurement and started cutting and sewing it together . first try was okay . changed the things I didn't like and tried again second one works well enough the tri fold I ordered went in a draw

Tony Sal likes this.