1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is your EDC Wallet?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by switchblade906, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Zosonte

Zosonte Empty Pockets

Minimalist wallet by Harbinger Leather Design on Etsy. An L-shaped flap of chromexcel with sueded pigskin gripping the cash and cards.

[​IMG]

Tony Sal likes this.
  2. outbackwack

outbackwack Loaded Pockets

Big Skinny wallet with 15 cards and 15 bills in it, plus the mini pill pack I carry holding pills, band-aids, Natural Tears, cheap LED light and a ranger band. Boker is sometimes in the pack too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tony Sal and Zosonte like this.
  3. soundlessnut

soundlessnut Loaded Pockets

Just got this one today
    Designed to hold three cards (it does fit more), some bills, and iPhone. I don't really like putting a case on my phone but also don't like it rattling around in my pocket getting scratched

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Sal likes this.
  4. 403Jeeping

403Jeeping Loaded Pockets

Got this wallet made from a forum member here on the site (Crew). Had it made so I was able to carry passport, bording passes, Currancy and cards.

It rides well in both front or back carry and has been super durable. I don't go easy on my EDC Carry, I received this wallet well over 2 years ago before Christmas 2014.

It''s been to 8 different countries and has been well used. Honestly this wallet has been through hell and back and everywhere in between and is no worse for wear. Even the stitching is unfazed and looks perfect. No signs this wallet will fail anytime soon either.

I've never had a wallet last for over a year. Even expensive store bought leather wallets seem to eventually succumb to the everyday use they go though.... but not this handcrafted passport wallet.

This wallet has been absolutely fantastic and Definitely one of the best wallets I've ever had. The craftsmanship is top quality and the price was a steal for a hand crafted peice. Definitely the best money ever spent.

I do believe 'Crew' makes other leather items and is one hell of a master at his craft. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#604 403Jeeping, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017