1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is your EDC Wallet?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by switchblade906, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Bloke

Bloke Loaded Pockets

That's a beautiful chunk of leather!

Corey Summers, hal_chase and Levon like this.
  2. TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY Loaded Pockets

I myself over many years could never find a quality zippered wallet with all the right pockets to hold everything. My wife one day came home with this one and it pretty much fit all my needs. After using it for a few days she tells me it is a womans wallet and I just removed the tassels on the zippers. Tricky, tricky woman she is! So 2 years later it is still holding up pretty good, and probably will go to the womens section of Fossil and grab another one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Antithetik and Dubbs like this.
  3. AndrwTNT
    • In Omnia Paratus

AndrwTNT EDC Junkie

I've been using the BillyKirk No.182 Zip Card Case as a wallet for over 6 years now and love it. It forces me to only carry the essential cards and I can fit some folded bills and sometimes very small tools if needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Antithetik, Dubbs and 403Jeeping like this.
  4. 403Jeeping

403Jeeping Loaded Pockets

Been rocking this custom made passport wallet (made by a forum member) since before christmas 2014. Absolutely love this wallet and dont know how i made it through life with out it.

It seems fairly large to the eye which seems to scare people, but when riding in the front pocket, its bearly notacable, and very comfortable & rides nicely as well in the back pocket, but prefer front carry.
    Everything is spread of in the wallet keeping the whole thing well spread out preventing buldging & lumps and keeoing the wallet very slim. Which was a huge problem with my older wallet. That was almost buldging at the seams.

Wallet holds boarding passes, cash, passport and ID/Credit cards. A Fisher Space Pen fits nicely in this wallet as well and has become very handy to have. Has become a pleasure to travel with as all my documents are easily accessable and contained in one place.

The craftsmanship is impeccable! Really well made, beefie leather and really well stitched together. The more use the wallet gets the nicer its becoming. Wallet keeps the passport safe and in perfect condition.

I'd give this wallet a 10/10 for craftsmanship, durability and function! I expect to be rocking this wallet for the forceable future. Would actually like to order another one in the near future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is truly a very nice wallet, and exclent for people traveling or wanting to carry their passports with them at all times.

Crew, Antithetik and Dubbs like this.
  5. Bob Mills

Bob Mills Empty Pockets

I really like my bellroy Card Sleeve. I use this along with a Mini-Viper Titanium Money Clip. Very easy access and low profile.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. thatotherguy

thatotherguy EDC Junkie!!!!!

My old Spec Ops JR is starting to get a little rough around the edges. It's dirty and has some indigo staining from my jeans (apparently raw Wranglers shed indigo faster than I expected) and has a little bit of wear on the tape at the edges. For almost three years of hard daily use, though, I can't complain. It still looks decent and works just fine. I'll probably buy another of the same when this wears out in who knows how many years, though a few leather options have been catching my eye recently...

7. echo63

echo63 Loaded Pockets

Mine lasted about 7 years before i decided it looked too worn (faded, fluffy edges, yellowed and cracked plastic), and replaced it with a RaggedEdgeGear carbon/kevlar sailcloth wallet - the thin sailcloth wallet is much more comfortable in a back pocket, and when full is thinner than the specops JR was empty.

thatotherguy likes this.
  8. TheKojack
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

TheKojack Loaded Pockets

Here is my new one.
    [​IMG]

OlMrSpn likes this.
  9. TDS

TDS Loaded Pockets

Details please!

10. TheKojack
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

TheKojack Loaded Pockets

Last time I posted a picture and details I got a warning about posting because it was "crowd sourced". To play it safe I will just say I'm not sure if they're in full production yet and made by a company called Hfs dial.

Dorian and TDS like this.
  11. ThirstyTurtle

ThirstyTurtle Loaded Pockets

I've been carrying my original SlimFold Micro that I got through the kickstarter campaign for almost 2 years:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's certainly starting to show some wear and is going to rip on the top seam before too long. At that point I'll decide between another micro or the soft shell.

I only carry 4-5 cards, rarely have cash but like a slot just in case. This wallet changed my butt.

12. DEFIANT

DEFIANT Empty Pockets

Saddleback medium bifold

13. sanshin

sanshin Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. thburns

thburns Loaded Pockets

My TGT Deluxe Nightcall 2.0

[​IMG]

jdcovington1122 likes this.
  15. polonium9

polonium9 EDC Junkie!!!

As of recent, I've been carrying the Flowfold Vanguard (billfold).

I've enjoyed it, it's simple and holds cash, while still being made in USA.

Highly recommend anyone looking for something new, check out Flowfold. It's super tough, and can withstand dogs chewing them.

16. DrCherryCoke

DrCherryCoke Loaded Pockets

I've been carrying a Saddleback medium bifold for a year and a half now and it's perfect.

17. addylo

addylo Loaded Pockets

I'm a sucker for exotics. Just got this sting ray and sea snake wallet in today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dubbs, Ghost, ShadowE and 3 others like this.
  18. Antithetik
    • In Omnia Paratus

Antithetik EDC Junkie!!!!!

Mine is like the other way around. :)

[​IMG]

Weej and addylo like this.
  19. addylo

addylo Loaded Pockets

Sweet!

Let me guess... you got it from "Real Men's Wallets"? They posted mine on FB one day as "wallet of the week". I snatched it up within minutes of their post.

Weej and Antithetik like this.
  20. Antithetik
    • In Omnia Paratus

Antithetik EDC Junkie!!!!!

Japp, was a little drama til it reached me, because German Customs thought, the snake was King Cobra and had it sent to an expert in Munich to check it out first...well, there goes the taxpayers' money. :giggle:

Weej and Ben Rubinstein like this.