1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is your current EDC handgun?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by drizzle, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbeeksci

dbeeksci Empty Pockets

Glock 23 (.40 S&W), and a Keltec 380 in the car door pocket (waiting for Mr. Carjacker) O0.

2. hondo

hondo Loaded Pockets

Glock Model 27

3. Aglifter

Aglifter Empty Pockets

Glad to see someone else enjoys Mr. Hedley's holsters. My EDC is a Rohrbaugh 9MM -- very light, and it works well for me -- I have a variety of CCW pieces -- revolvers, 1911s, FN 49, etc -- but they were always too uncomfortable, too heavy, too hard to conceal, etc -- basically, kept getting left at home. If I didn't have my R9, I'd be taking a Seecamp, or Tomcat around w. me -- I've found pocket carry to be v. discreet, and easy to get access to, and easy to conceal. I do have a CCW briefcase that I take to work, with my Kimber, and 3 extra mags -- hard to beat a full-size for accuracy and firepower, but I go everywhere I can, legally, w. my R9.

4. Murphjup

Murphjup Empty Pockets

I carry my Seecamp LWS .32 in my Palehorse "Bombay" holster, with extra mag holder.... or Walther .380 Stainless PPK.

:)

5. 2400

2400 Empty Pockets

Alloy frame Custom Commander length 1911.

6. gunsmith

gunsmith Empty Pockets

I carry the ruger sp101 in .357 mag and crimson trace laser grips

hotlinked image removed
    :gl:

7. bushmaster

bushmaster Empty Pockets

Hi I am new to the forum.My " EDC" was a 9MM Hi Power. Gun laws in South Africa are making it very difficult to carry. Most public places don't allow one to carry handguns, so I mostly take it out at night for self defense. As crime in SA is very high with firearms the government is clamping down on gun ownership, thanks to the UN. We will fight on for our right to self defense.

Thats all for now.

toork likes this.
  8. Shaman

Shaman Empty Pockets

Sig Sauer 229 in .40 loaded with 165 grain Federal Hydra Shoks

9. Jay

Jay Empty Pockets

Kimber Series 1 Pro CDP...... why? I've always carried a 1911 style pistol, because they fit my hands well, and I'm proficient with it, and it has thousands of rounds through it without a failure of any kind.

[​IMG]

dml24 likes this.
  10. rscanady

rscanady Empty Pockets

Jay,
    I carry an original Kimber Ultra CDP, very close to yours also, and the only problem I have ever had with mine, is when a huge glob of mud got caught in the ejection port and the gun did not return to battery. A cleaning resolved that problem, but then I was able to switch over the the KelTec .380 in my pocket!

Ryan

11. MinotBob

MinotBob Empty Pockets

I have three firearms that I like to carry depending on what I am wearing. My favorite is a Glock 27, next is a SA 1911 A1 and third is a Ruger P90. I like them all. the Glock is just a little easier to conceal in hot weather.

12. BigV

BigV Loaded Pockets

I have carried a Kimber Eclipse ULE .45 1911 in 3” with Crimson Trace laser sights for over 3 years, but recently switched to a Kimber Ultra CDP II because it is 7 ounces lighter than the Eclipse. The 7 oz make a huge difference in everyday carry. I barely notice that I am carrying with this lightweight aluminum framed 1911.
    [​IMG]

13. P97DC

P97DC Empty Pockets

This is my current EDC handgun.

[​IMG]

14. EV_007

EV_007 Loaded Pockets

Glock 23 with 180 gr. HydraShoks

15. bwperdue

bwperdue Loaded Pockets

If I can carry IWB, it's my Glock 26. For pocket carry, it's the S&W 637. For more discreet carry, I go to either the NAA minirevolver or the Beretta 21A. Yes, I am well aware of the limitations of the latter two, but they are better than being :buck2: when the :police: aren't there...

16. Jim101

Jim101 Empty Pockets

P97DC,

Who did the work on that Ruger? Great looking gun....
    For summer carry here i really like the NAA Mini-Mag, I call it my "Eye,Ear,Nose & Throat " gun.............

[​IMG]

Jim

StealthChaser13 likes this.
  17. vom kriege

vom kriege Empty Pockets

My current most common off duty carry is a Glock 19 with Winchester Ranger ammo. I do carry a S&W 642 sometimes as well.

18. kimigirl

kimigirl Empty Pockets

Once I get my CCW, my Bersa Thunder .380 will be my main carry. It is light weight, easy to use and if it came to needing to use it, it features a European design. When you tap the mag in the slide automatically closes and chambers a round.

19. P97DC

P97DC Empty Pockets

Thanks. Orville Mahan, a local Engraver did that one. I have another that http://www.mtart.com/ did. They both did a fine job.

20. redneckrepairs

redneckrepairs Empty Pockets

Well if my pants are on , a p3at .. other than it it depends on what i am doing that day and can range from a kahr pm9 to a colt saa in .45lc .22 pistols ride on the dash of the pickup normaly and are not actualy carried lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.