1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is your current EDC flashlight, part three.

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by cowsmilk, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Elmiro Dungfoot

Elmiro Dungfoot Loaded Pockets

2. adam_r33ve

adam_r33ve Empty Pockets

Just got a emisar d4 and was supprised how small it was and going to try it as my edc, I love the ramping up UI and build quality is brilliant .
    [​IMG]
    And the 18350 tub is tiny have yet to try it as waiting to order battery
    [​IMG]

3. Swe_Nurse

Swe_Nurse Loaded Pockets

The Emisar D4 is a great little light, I have one in titanium with the Nichia 219 and it is a lovely light. Runs hot as hellfire on max but I've found the extra power quite useful at times. When it's running on a more "normal" level it runs perfectly fine, especially with the copper heatsink on mine. The weight of the D4Ti is definitely a consideration, it is not exactly pocket friendly. And that's coming from someone who regularly carries full size 18650 lights in his pocket. The weight is about twice the weight of my Zebralight SC600 and also heavier than the Fenix UC35 or the Thrunite Tn12.

Still love it, but it usually ride in my bag when I EDC it. Also, don't forget to lock it out. Having a high powered flashlight is cool, having a hole in your pocket or bag because it accidentally turned on isn't.

adam_r33ve likes this.