Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Sgt. LED, Oct 30, 2008.
I've got a 4Sevens Quark Mini AA on my keychain. Love it.
FENIX PD20 for me!
as of today my new Surefire G"1"L
ummm what the heck is that?!? I want one!
edit: found the thread! very nice.
Still carry my Fenix P1D everywhere..............added an Energizer Penlight to my work EDC though. Better colour rendition than the disposable cheapo penlights and a half decent throw for checking on patients at night as well as pupil responses etc.
Just picked up a Maratac AAA from CountyComm. Can't believe how small this light is! Definitely my new EDC light...
EagleTac P20C2 MKII
Nice work! I am jealous!
Here's my updated EDC lineup
1) Zebralight SC50 - Right pocket clipped
2) Quark Mini 123 - Dog tag Chain carried around the neck
3) Aurora SH-033 - inside Left pocket carried
4 & 5) Romsien RC-A4 - belt clipped on left side & Eagletac T100C2 - work bag, car, or jacket carried
Surefire G2 + Quark 123 regular R5.
Fenix TK12, awesome light
i rotate my lights. but i always carry more than one.
today i had:
4sevens quark mini AA neutral tint (awesome small keychain light.. also has strobe etc but HIDDEN away in normal use)
4sevens quark AA tactical neutral tint. (momentary output.. this is my backup for others. i know how good it is and that it works if others somehow fail or run out.)
these two above havent changed since the day i got them.
addition to them i keep picking some other lights per my mood or need.
today the 3rd light and most used was:
zebralight sc50w again warm/ neutral tint. (brand new addition and i really really like it!! it is on test/trial time for couple weeks before i make final decision how great it is.)
almost took with me: nitecore d10 and itp a3. will take the d10 tomorrow. even if i dont want to drop the zebralight. i just have to carry 4 lights.
4Sevens Mini Titanium CR2 and 123
Trusty and small Fenix E01. Nothing special, but it's just fine for my needs.
Just received a muyshondt nautilus and I am in awe at this little bugger. It's not bulky like the mini 123 which I definitely love. I may have found my "Circle of 3" unless Henry decides to come out with a AA light.
What is your current EDC flashlights ?
Since past 3 weeks :
- On duties, I carry M20 Warrior Premium, with tactical holster, Spares 2 x 18650 Ultrafire 3.7v protected batteries (last more than 3 hours of continue use). Very functional, rugged, and shinning blind-bright (see YouTube's Bangkok Riots).
- At the platoon off-duty, Fenix PD20 R2, in my trousers pocket. I used Fenix LD10 factory holster for this model sometimes. Powerful and with 3.0v CR123a Rechargeable bat, it will last me about 1 hr. Very good light.
- Weekends out, Fenix LD10 AA light, with eneloop NiMh 2000 mAh bat this LD10 will last me slightly over 1 hr. of continue use. Very practical with lots of output modes. Blinding-bright too.
- I also own several lights : Fenix TK11, NiteCore D10SP, EagleTac T100C2 Mark II (this one will replace my M20 from time to time if crown bezel is not necessary - M20 has powerful crown bezel that will stop attackers in seconds). Local agents are offering their JetBeam RRT-0 and RRT-2 to me at army's special discount too. Will buy them this week.
- My M20 will always be beside me when serious missions, such as Riot Handling or Crime Response missions are assigned.
- I used to use SureFire G2, 6P for several years, but now turn to above lights as their prices are much cheaper, and work very well too in serious hours.
Mine is Surefire G2 and Fenix LD20.