1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is the last EDC item you LOST ??

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by copykat, Jul 23, 2006.

1. jorski3000

jorski3000 Loaded Pockets

I take great care to carry and handle my EDC so that nothing gets lost, as with everything that I own. That's the key element in my EDC thinking: you carry what you need, so take care of your stuff so it can take care of you.

That said, I once left my stuff lying on a table in a room that only three of my employees (back then) had access. One of them obviously liked shiny pretty things because he swiped my Photon II from my keyring. He must have been in a hurry because the split ring was damaged.

When I noticed what had happened I investigated further. Not only the Photon but also my Bullet pen, Gerber EZ-Out folder, small scissors, some cash and some sweets were missing. Must have been other stuff as well. It didn't require Sherlock Holmes to figure out who it was. The arsehole who had used my office as his personal supplier was out in a second.

I don't think I've lost a single item in years. My wife's wallet, keys and other stuff is missing like all the time, and it's pissing me off big time.

2. Rawls

Rawls Loaded Pockets

I lost a Lexan Nalgene (I hate that new stuff) with a cap CAP on the plane over the summer this year. BOOOO! I have also demoted that backpack to non-essential. It was only $19.95 at Target, but I am pretty sure their function is to NOT lose things.

3. Raze

Raze Loaded Pockets

i've lost my gerber artifact from my keychain during a midnight fishing trip a couple of nights ago. :mad: With that, the nite ize s-biners that was holding the stuff on my keychain were officially relieved from their duty.

4. PBJS II

PBJS II Loaded Pockets

HUH? Not lost but dang sure misplaced is a China made Schrade Old Timer Stockman my ex coworker gave me. It has very ugly blades from him having no clue how to sharpen but I got it mowing hair/slicing paper very well.

I just can't put my fingers on it now and it's going to drive me crazier than I already am!

5. bjjprepared

bjjprepared Loaded Pockets

almost lost my victorinox rambler in a friends car the other day. went for a second look and found it.

6. clock

clock Loaded Pockets

OK ... OK

Some of you need these

[​IMG]

I know how painful it is when you lose something . snif .

7. Penguinnn

Penguinnn Loaded Pockets

Few months ago i lost my Kershaw JYD II Composite blade when i was getting out of my car at the gas station : / someone must have took it :shrug:
    Its quite heavy - still dont know how i was able to lost it , and notice the lack of it about 30mins later :evil:

8. zuixro

zuixro Loaded Pockets

My Zippo went missing two weeks ago. I've looked everywhere I can think of for it. My girlfriend gave it to me for Valentines day. It had my initials engraved in it....

9. urso

urso Loaded Pockets

Lost my Spyderco Para at work. I haven't gotten a new one yet, and I feel naked somehow without a good knife to carry.

10. jsmitty1967
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Go Big Blue

I rarely lose anything but the other day one of my lights went missing. It turns out my four year old was playing around upstaris instead of sleeping. Found it in his laundry hamper. :)

11. nbmaine2007

nbmaine2007 Loaded Pockets

I misplaced (I still wouldn't qualify it as lost yet) one of my 2 smaller lights about 2 months ago, and before moving to my new house. I figured it would pop up after the move. Luckily I have another, and rarely use (never carry on myself) a light, so it hasn't been a huge loss. And it wasn't an expensive one.

12. gadgetgeek

gadgetgeek Empty Pockets

SOG Flash 2 :brickwall: I have no idea what happened to it and now my brother just bought one...I'm afraid I'm going to have to make the purchase once again.

13. coturnix

coturnix Loaded Pockets

I lost my SOG Flash 2 too. Hole in a pocket is not a good thing. :lolhammer:

14. Screehopper

Screehopper Loaded Pockets

Leatherman PST (the original). It never broke so I refused to upgrade. Welp, lost the Leatherman PST in some sand dunes. Now replaced with the Leatherman Wave.

15. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

The last EDC I lost ? My wallet!!! :thumbsdown: :brickwall: It had my last money in it and some documents. :brickwall:
    This happened in late August.Since then I bought another wallet (looks better and IS better) and a bag so that I don't lose my EDC again.

16. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

Leatherman Squirt a pal's boy was looking at my keychain and i thing he took the Leatherman around the splitring a turn,when i looked all was present and in order but shortly after the Squirt had gone.:( oh well

17. Liam91

Liam91 Loaded Pockets

I recently lost/misplaced my Novatac EDC 120p light which was my EDC light of choice. I can't tell you how peeved I was. What item(s) have you lost that was almost irreplaceable?

EDIT: What's the last item you found! I found my EDC 120p. Don't know how it ended up in the inside pocket of a camera bag inside a bookbag.

18. El Verbo

El Verbo Empty Pockets

My E1B (See below)

Anybody have any advice how I can tell my wife that I need to replace it?

19. bltkmt

bltkmt Loaded Pockets

My Patagonia synchilla fleece (chili color)...had it since 1994. Seriously bummed at losing it.

20. DB

DB Kilted Moderator