1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What is the last EDC item you LOST ??

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by copykat, Jul 23, 2006.

1. turbo chicken

turbo chicken Empty Pockets

my gerber multitool it was one of the ones where the pliers slid out the top...

and my gerber knife taht was camo ... it took on a lot more functions than i care to list after i lost the multitool...

but they've been replaced... with a zilla jr and a gerber ridge... the old tools were too much for edc carry... both had to be carried on the belt...

2. turbo chicken

turbo chicken Empty Pockets

i lost my bic mini a few day's ago... it usually alway's shows up after a day or so... but this one hasn't :broke:... ill try and remember to get ont with my 24oz on the way home today :cool:

and my P2D... wife used it last... she said she gave it back... can't find it...

tonight ill be doing a deep cleaning of the house... eh it needs to be done anyway's... im sure ill find a few other things i put in "safe" places as well...

i did find my cheap wallyworld rayovac 3.00 AAA led light though!

ha i have this pic from months ago lol....

Found!!! Cheao Flashlight... Lighter still MIA... if found please PM me
    [​IMG]

3. johnnytest

johnnytest Loaded Pockets

Lost a four inch folding/lockable knife (black rubberized grip) while cutting open bags of mulch.

I know it's out in the yard somewhere....

And now I know why people buy orange handled ones, or put orange paracord lanyards on them.

4. Eon

Eon Loaded Pockets

Lost a Victorinox Money Clip at a party, someone needed to open a pack of cigarrets and I offered my help, I don't know what happened next because I arrived to my home and :shrug: , another reason to hate cigarrets.

5. bigfoot

bigfoot Loaded Pockets

Lost a Benchmade Mini-Grip today. Checked throughout the house and car and no luck. Even called the last place I was to see if someone found it... nope. Good thing for backups!

Edit: Of course it turns up later behind the couch.

6. godcode

godcode Loaded Pockets

my Wiley-X Top Jimmie sunglasses broke yesterday. :( Will have to do with a chinese generic sunglasses ti'll I be able to buy another one again.

7. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

The last thing I lost permanently would be one of the Vic Classics I have had over the years - a few have gone missing at various points, but are replaced cheaply enough.

I did temporarily lose my Vic Cadet, searched everywhere, ordered a new one to replace it, then found it again. So now I have a spare :)
    Also have misplaced my Fenix L1T a few times, I dropped it when in a playpark one day, realised when I got home, and found it the next morning after it sat out for a night in the rain. Similarly dropped it at camp but found it again, as I also did with my Fisher Space pen.

I now have a spare Cadet, already own a spare space pen and am about to order a spare L1T just in case :)

8. PBJS II

PBJS II Loaded Pockets

I'll be 50 in several months.

Besides stuff I misplaced when we moved about 4 years ago (some of which I STILL haven't found!), I've lost one Cell Phone which fell off my truck somewhere between Shepherd, TX and Houston.

And one Gerber folding knife when I was about 18 which I set down and forgot about it and when I went back it was gone.

I've left tools at customers places but always get them back.

Now stuff DOES get up and walk away from our shop...

9. InspektorGadget

InspektorGadget Loaded Pockets

I just lost my Kershaw Skyline at work....I am so friggin bummed. :mad:

10. steve46nw2

steve46nw2 Loaded Pockets

I lost my Emerson CQC-8 #50 about 6 months ago....it still hurts to think about it! :rant:

11. Jubal

Jubal Loaded Pockets

Lost my mini griptilian 556s while in the mountains volunteering for a kids camp last week. Clip screws always seemed a little loose, wish I had used some loctite on them.

Hope if one of the kids grabbed it that they won't get cut.

Gives me an excuse to get a plain edge for ease of sharpening. Have my eye on a mini-griptilian Ritter mk1. Got bills to pay and a new job to find first however.

12. Lugsalot

Lugsalot EDC Junkie!!!!!

I hate myself.

Today, while helping assemble chairs in our on-base recreation center, I took a quick head break, taking with me a bag containing the following:

* 30 gig iPod video (w/ 2 sets headphones)
    * 1 Kirsten pipe with pouch
    * 3 Boker Keycoms
    * 1 Boker Subclaw
    * 1 Adirondack sheath for my Bark River Little Creek knife

Left the head without the bag (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!), and by the time I realized it was missing and went to check on it, it was freaking GONE. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I had just, JUST received 4 Keycoms, the Subclaw and the Adirondack sheath from JSBurly's Flashlights TODAY! The knives were going to be gifts (I kept one Keycom for myself), and I was super stoked to try out the Adirondack sheath. :censored: it all to hell!

The worst part about this is that it's my fault. If I wasn't so :censored: forgetful, I'd still have my property and all would be peachy. Now I'm out a good, expensive pipe, some brand-new gifts, and a killer sheath, NOT TO MENTION ALL MY :censored: MUSIC!

If I ever find the sucker who took my stuff, I will see to it that he is keel-hauled. Or at least sent to friggin' Captain's Mast. I will OWN him. Friggin' DIRTBAG. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I hate myself so much right now... :(

13. Lugsalot

Lugsalot EDC Junkie!!!!!

Oh, and I lost my Photon Freedom Covert a couple days ago also.

:censored:, I'm on a ROLL! :(

14. minusworld

minusworld Empty Pockets

I lost a Spyderco Delica :(

15. LupinIII

LupinIII Loaded Pockets

Lost my Zippo earlier this year during a night out on the town. My own drunken foolishness meant I probably dropped it or gave it to someone to light their smoke without getting it back.

That was a real tough loss, it was engraved with some real sentimental value - had it since I was 16.

16. Oddboy

Oddboy Loaded Pockets

Buscard. Must have dropped it on my way home from work. Had to buy a new one, which stopped working after few days. :lolhammer: (Never thought about it before, but I have no idea if other countries use these chipped cards for public transports...)

17. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

I guess one of my Fisher space pens is lost, though I do actually know where it is...

I was sitting right at the edge of the pier at a local harbour taking photos of some guys jumping into the water, and when I went to get up it slipped out of my pocket, straight down into the water... So I know exactly where the pen is, just I also have the handicap of it being pretty much unreachable under 50m of water...
    My pocket should have been zipped shut, but for some reason wasn't... I guess I am lucky it was the pen and not the SAK or Fenix LD01 I also had in the same pocket, now I am lot more vigilant in making sure nothing can escape my pockets.

18. Metal425

Metal425 Empty Pockets

My Spyderco Tenacious. :(

19. PBJS II

PBJS II Loaded Pockets

All this is amazing to me. In the 34 or so years I've be a driver and had a job I've only lost one knife pretty early on.

I need to follow some of youse guys around!!!

20. johnnytest

johnnytest Loaded Pockets

Hey, I found the knife, mentioned way above, that I had lost. I just put a lanyard on it. Maybe that will help :rolleyes:.