1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

what is the best/Cheapest site for medical supplies

Discussion in 'First Aid Station' started by remoc8116, Jan 28, 2010.

1. remoc8116

remoc8116 Loaded Pockets

Looking to stock my kit and need some resources...Thanks

2. Flight-ER-Doc

Flight-ER-Doc Loaded Pockets

3. Blackheart

Blackheart Loaded Pockets

Don't forget about www.rescue-essentials.com. Nice folk, reasonable prices, good selection of stuff.

Also there's www.redflarekits.com, depends on what you're looking for.

edit:

Anyone seen the forum member discount list lately (I can never find that thing)?

4. StorminMormon

StorminMormon Empty Pockets

Awesome thread...I'm already putting together my wish list. Thanks for sharing those links guys!

5. Fat_Ninja

Fat_Ninja Empty Pockets

+1 for Rescue Essentials Great people and very fast shipping. I have ordered from them a few times.

6. molawns

molawns Loaded Pockets

+1 to Chinook Medical...just received an order from them recently...they had it to me in two days!

TacMedSoultions is another good one, but their gear is a little more "beyond" basic first aid stuff...mainly geared towards soldiers and law enforcement professionals. Still, they have some useful items, and a great video downloads section!

7. HOMELAND SECURITY HAM

HOMELAND SECURITY HAM Loaded Pockets

Hi,

Please dont take this out of context. If you are not being a cheapskate and are looking for the best way to get some of the best medical supplies and some great local advice, pass your local fire rescue statiion.

Here is a hint of some key words, if you are looking for anything with these words in relationship with them, cheap or in most cases inexpensive do not exist. Medical, Aironautical, Avonics, Marine, Hydroulic. There are some ways around getting good value as some of the items are also used in different fields. Like race car fittings for lines might be several times more expensive at an aircraft supply house than a speed shop even though they all come from areoequipt.

If you pass your local fire rescue station and tell them that you are looking to put together a first aid kit, tell them if you have kids or elderly at home, or tell them it is for the car, they will sometimes just give you some stuff (like tape 4X4's ace bandages etc...) and recommend you to go for the stuff they can't give away like BP Cuffs and Stethoscopes. Tell them if you are interested in training they will probably be able to tell you when and where the next CPR classes are, Fires Aid & EMT classes, etc.... They will also probably be happy to assist you with some minor training also.

8. houdini28

houdini28 Loaded Pockets

MacGill Medical Supply has some good prices and gives access to a variety of first aid and medical equipment. It's mostly for a physician's office, but it still has some good materials. I would recommend considering what you need for your first aid kit and then price compare the various sites suggested to you. And as always, a pair of gloved hands and knowledge will be far more beneficial than a filled ER and an empty head.

9. remoc8116

remoc8116 Loaded Pockets

Good stuff guys, Yes i am a Police Officer and have had the advanced training...

10. cap6888
    • In Omnia Paratus

cap6888 Loaded Pockets

If you're a cop, hopefully you have a good working relationship with the local FD. Go into the station where you normally, piss/get coffee/watch tv at and ask them if they can give you some supplies. I know if one of the local cops came in asking me for some (I am a FF), I would be glad to give him a few trauma pads, 4x4s tape, kiling, etc. Just be friendly and polite and I am sure they would help you out.

11. 6530

6530 Empty Pockets