1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What if?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Marskindri, Dec 16, 2020.

1. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

2. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

I understand there's not an icu beds left in Wales. If you have covid, a bad accident - doesn't really matter - you aren't getting an icu bed in Wales tonight. If that pattern extends across the country I'm not sure where we stand.

3. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

Then you see footage of an hospital above,....I have no doubt that some areas are going to be worse than others though. That YouTube channel does show press articles going back to 2012, every year the NHS is overstretched during the Winter season.

4. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

Please do not believe everything. My wife works in healthcare, and it is not as bad as it is being portayed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

earthman and neo71665 like this.
  5. Tallboyjim

I have friends in healthcare who say it's bad now But feel it's going to get alot worse. I'm quite wary of watching videos of hospitals after Toby young posted one claiming to be a nhs one but it was actually Guantanamo bay medical wing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

Same can be said at funeral parlors, a mate's daughter work's at one in our local city that can hold 500 bodies, this year hasn't been any busier than previous years, she's only seen around 5 bodies come in labeled as covid so what's really going on??

A.B. likes this.
  7. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/static-reports/mortality-surveillance/excess-mortality-in-england-latest.html
    Maybe we can kindly leave it at that? There’s nothing I want less than this discussion in the EDC Forum.

Austria est imperare orbi universo

Tallboyjim and A.B. like this.
  8. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

9. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

Opinions are one thing, data/facts are hard things to ignore whether you like them or not. Going by the amount of lockdown protests etc in many different countries, I'd say that many folk now feel that the data/facts just don't tally up with the picture that governments and main media are putting out. Otherwise why the uproar??

10. Tallboyjim

People don't like they're lives disrupted - I know I don't. People don't think it effects them - one 20 year old went to a party on NYE and promptly infected their parents and grand parents. Didn't do it purpose, but they wanted a night out. People are thoughtless, people are selfish and won't believe the numbers until they're burying relatives. But yeah, alot of those doing lockdown protests will be fine. Some will die, some will give it to someone they care about and they will die.

They've got control of their own actions, they can do what they like.

11. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

Ok. We're doing this? Question... Where did the flu go? It just went away magically? How many deaths were there anually because of the flu? Where are those numbers from the past year? I know people close to me that have relatives who contracted covid. The ones that suffer the most have health problems. The ones that don't, just experience it as a bad case of the flu. Me and all the guys working in construction do not have any restrictions. We can do as we please. No muzzle, no 6 feet, nothing. And none of us got sick. Yeah, a cough and a sneeze. So it is either they see us as expendable, or it is not so serious. You choose...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

earthman likes this.
  12. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Austria est imperare orbi universo

Tallboyjim likes this.
  13. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

At the end of the day death is part of life sadly, why are the powers at be making such a big deal over a virus that's affected such a tiny percentage of the population? I'm not being funny but just look at smoking related deaths, percentage wise that's far far greater yet they could easily ban tobacco to prevent those deaths. This really isn't about saving lives, it's about control, they are now even talking about restrictions for NEXT Winter for crying out loud and giving the Police powers to bust into your home!

This guy does make a good point at the end, why on earth do some folk still think that the 'Great Reset' is a conspiracy when there is more than enough video footage of these leaders openly talking about it at the World Economic Forum.

14. Tallboyjim

As long as you're alright, then that's fine.

15. Marskindri

Marskindri Loaded Pockets

Woah, I've seen that movie before. It so very funny and It is worth watching especially for the whole family.

Yes, I do agree with you also. I heard a lot from my reliable sources.

16. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

First time watching Police Academy in the theater, I was behind a few Cops laughing thru the whole thing. (I knew one of them).