1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What games are you currently playing right now?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Marskindri, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Marskindri

Marskindri Loaded Pockets

Most of us people spending our Quarantine days playing video-games. As what the title of the thread says. What games are you currently playing right now? Is the game help you with something related to the lockdown?

2. tandem

tandem Loaded Pockets

On the PS4

Destiny 2: Beyond Light
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

3. lnytunes

lnytunes Loaded Pockets

Genshin Impact

4. godcode

godcode Loaded Pockets

the old Doom 2 with custom Wad and Project Brutality mod.
    COD Black Ops 1
    Black Mesa
    Metro

I play Doom for unwind. the others when I have much vacant time.

ran23 likes this.
  5. timcyms
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

timcyms Loaded Pockets

Total War Warhammer 2

6. Marskindri

Marskindri Loaded Pockets

I play this also but It took my whole GB just to play it :( Now is the time to buy a new one.

7. MatBlack

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

I've played a lot of cribbage.

M. Reno likes this.
  8. Water-Rat

Water-Rat Loaded Pockets

Marskindri, thanks for this thread.

Godcode, I haven't played Metro in a little while, but I love Metro and Metro Last Light. Metro is great for getting rid of pent up frustration and stress. It's like a first person shooter stuck in the middle of an apocalyptic sci fi movie. I haven't been able to get Metro: Exodus to work on my desktop though. Doom... wow now there's a classic game. Haven't played in a while, but I was into it when I was a kid. Again, first person shooters are great for releasing frustration.

So, the two main games I'm playing right now are Farming Simulator 19 and World of Warplanes.

Farming Simulator is amazing, I got it for free from Epic Games and thought I wouldn't like it, but I've found it to be the most calming game I've ever played. I've since bought a couple of downloadable content packages for it. Part of why I love the game so much is that it is always changing because the manufacturer allows anyone to create mods for the game and then officially adds them into the game for free.

World of Warplanes is part of the Wargaming company's games like it's sibling games World of Tanks and World of Warships. This is my go to for multiplayer WWII airplane shoot 'em down action. Fun game, but has a lot of bugs and not enough players.

Some other games I occasionally play include:

Alto's Adventure and Alto's Odyssey - simplistic 2d side scrolling snowboard (Adventure) or sandboard (odyssey) game with calming visuals and music, great for grabbing a few quick minutes of calming gameplay when you are too busy for a more intense game.

Snowrunner - Offroad truck driving action, fun game with driving through snow and mud to make deliveries, but progression through the game is mind numbingly slow (at least on single player) and it has a couple of annoying bugs

Autochess - the original autobattler game, it's now available on 3 platforms. I'm playing it on pc and got it free from Epic games a ways back before they updated it. The game runs very smoothly for an 8 player multiplayer with people playing on mobile, pc, and console at the same time. You choose a group of characters that automatically fight each other, the trick is in combining the right characters to get special bonuses. It's fun, but some of the matches can last almost an hour.

Torchlight II: this is a rpg hack and slash dungeon crawler, similar to the Diablo series. Great for some quick intense sword/archery/magic action to get rid of anger or other nasty emotions.